or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2143  

post #32131 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip1978 View Post
TCHouston, another gent who posts here. It's a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
- Cool ... never heard of them (shoes), but they look really nice.
- w.r.t the TC comment: There is a poster here by the name of TC Houston. Your first shot and outfit looks a lot like something he would post. I actually did a double take myself because it looked like TC - but your body shapes are slightly different. he has a hot wife, nice cars and clothes so take it as a compliment ... lol.

thanks though
post #32132 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post

^ Great look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post
Thank you. The tassel loafers are coming back. It all a cycle.

^ They never went away
post #32133 of 37077
Forecast: Rain. Couldn't bring myself to but on a SC. Mixing styles a bit. Not sure its successful. Slimmer pants? Beard coming back.


Belstaff, HY, BB, Speedy on OD nato, C&J, BillyKirk, Reindeer.......priceless



post #32134 of 37077
operations peacoat
NM scarf
Bergdorf gloves
Brioni polo
Versace jeans
Trafalgar belt
PS socks
Gucci penny loafers
CC cologne
Patek watch
post #32135 of 37077
...
post #32136 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
Plopped the hat on for the picture--no, I don't actually wear it indoors.

As for why I have a dopey expression on my face or why I appear to be leaning? No idea. My pants do actually break at the same length.


I really like the fabric. Who makes it?
post #32137 of 37077

post #32138 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownGreg View Post


I like this Greg, the Belstaff works. I think the fuller trouser still looks good on you, but if it bothers you enough to mention, you might want to think about getting them slimmed up a touch? Great color by the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post

Looks good ndw, I especially like the tie.
post #32139 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj_del View Post
...

^ajdel i really like this, but your I thin your images are not the right size because they have trouble uploading.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

^This is a power look. WOuld have preferred a difft tie, but very nice regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post


^Definitely a classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post

Very nice. If those are your photos in the flickr stream they are very nice too I could use some pointers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post


Very solid look. One of my favorites you've posted recently. I love the tie.
post #32140 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownGreg View Post
Forecast: Rain. Couldn't bring myself to but on a SC. Mixing styles a bit. Not sure its successful. Slimmer pants? Beard coming back.


Belstaff, HY, BB, Speedy on OD nato, C&J, BillyKirk, Reindeer.......priceless




I like the mix, but I think slimmer trousers would definitely look better in this combination.
post #32141 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I like this Greg, the Belstaff works. I think the fuller trouser still looks good on you, but if it bothers you enough to mention, you might want to think about getting them slimmed up a touch? Great color by the way.

Looks good ndw, I especially like the tie.

Thx, gnatty. Panta tie and PS. Where has edmorel been?

+1 on greg's outerwear - Im jealous of both your and his outwear collections (as well as you modes of transport). I need to pick up a belstaff. Thought about the panther, but was too late once i decided to pull the trigger
post #32142 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post


Very nice.

Mike
post #32143 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post

Nicely done. The coat and the loafers are win. And the tasseled loafer is definitely back in style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post

You still need a wider spread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownGreg View Post


Your best fit yet. Keep the pant width - it suits your frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post

Tasty - although less yellow saturation in the photo would be nice.
post #32144 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post
Boo! I think I'm too late for the Best Pitti! half taken just to show jamesbond I own a "different" jacket to my tweed.





Lovely, great background as well. Lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post

Love the shoes

[quote=Grayland;4071600]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownGreg View Post
[font="Courier New"][size="3"]One from last week. Bleh


QUOTE]

I think I have the same sportcoat. Samuelsohn, camel-hair?

Oui

Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
Parking lot pimpin ....


Nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post

.

Me likey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
+1 on greg's outerwear - Im jealous of both your and his outwear collections (as well as you modes of transport). I need to pick up a belstaff. Thought about the panther, but was too late once i decided to pull the trigger

Thanks
post #32145 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
I like this Greg, the Belstaff works. I think the fuller trouser still looks good on you, but if it bothers you enough to mention, you might want to think about getting them slimmed up a touch? Great color by the way..

Thank you. HY pants seem to run a bit slim but these look a little fuller IRL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post
I like the mix, but I think slimmer trousers would definitely look better in this combination.

Slim jacket = slim pant? Perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by someotherstyle View Post
Your best fit yet. Keep the pant width - it suits your frame.

Thank you. Working on the frame. Taking the dog for a run in am.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II