or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2136  

post #32026 of 37075
nice slacks.
post #32027 of 37075
A bit of sun today, so here's my contribution. I forgot to put a pocket square in.









Thanks

Clint
post #32028 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaplan View Post
Swansea?

Close! Pembroke.
post #32029 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post
Close! Pembroke.

So it's the one in 'Tan Scotch Country Grain' - nice. Is yours on the 325 or 317 last - and if 325, how would you say it compares to the 341, if you're familiar with that?
post #32030 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post


I like everything but the shirt. I think a less stingy collar (or just lose the tie) would have worked a lil better. Those trousers are the perfect gray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonf View Post


^Not personally feeling the burgundy shirt, but I like everything else. SC fits nicely
post #32031 of 37075
It's warm here in Nashville today. It was sunny like an hour ago, but is rapidly becoming overcast, damnit. I'm heading to the opera in about an hour.
post #32032 of 37075
I like the elements here bleachboy buy I am not getting the color of the v-neck. Just seems a little out of place somehow. Not sure what I would have done differently, maybe a camel color? Enjoy the opera, and the sunshine.
post #32033 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
It's warm here in Nashville today. It was sunny like an hour ago, but is rapidly becoming overcast, damnit. I'm heading to the opera in about an hour.




That is a great SC, BB. But the combination of the colors is not working. I would have gone with darker pants and a different sweater (or none at all).

Mike
post #32034 of 37075
In re: BB, I understand the idea behind the green V-neck (to pick up the green of the windowpane in the SC), but I think the depth of color is a little too hefty to balance with the light blue of the jacket - just my $.02.

I am, however, severely jealous that you can see bare ground - something I've not seen much (if any) of since December 26th, 2010 - and NYC is due more precipitation of some sort Tues./Wed. Arghhhhh
post #32035 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonf View Post


Thanks

Clint

Clint - I dig the shoes! Are those Alfred Sargent? If so, which last?
post #32036 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
It's warm here in Nashville today. It was sunny like an hour ago, but is rapidly becoming overcast, damnit. I'm heading to the opera in about an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
That is a great SC, BB. But the combination of the colors is not working. I would have gone with darker pants and a different sweater (or none at all).

Mike

I tend to agree with Mike on this as I've actually been considering ordering a sportcoat in a similar color scheme and was thinking about trouser pairings for it. I came to the conclusion that a medium brown or dark jeans would work best and that's likely the case here as well. Keep up the good work as some looks recently have been quite nice.
post #32037 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
Clint - I dig the shoes! Are those Alfred Sargent? If so, which last?

Hi D, they are made by Cliff Roberts. So for the first time in a while, I'm not wearing AS shoes.

Cheers

Clint
post #32038 of 37075
Gotcha. I like how the last appears on the wider side and works with the biggern than normal punching.
post #32039 of 37075
Here's me recently...apologies for the large photos as for some reason even after re-sizing they are this size.

jacket - WW Chan in W. Bill tweed
shirt - Peter Lee
scarf - Howard Yount
hat - W. Bill
gloves - Chester Jeffries
belt - LL Bean
jeans - Seven
boots - LL Bean




post #32040 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by clintonf View Post
A bit of sun today, so here's my contribution. I forgot to put a pocket square in.









Thanks

Clint

I like this a lot! But how can you forget a PS? I can only assume you haven't spent enough time on SF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
It's warm here in Nashville today. It was sunny like an hour ago, but is rapidly becoming overcast, damnit. I'm heading to the opera in about an hour.




Great fit, but I'm not digging the SC color. Awesome, besides that.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II