or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2130  

post #31936 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
This is what I call "Suburban Shopping Mall Uomo". Also totally ridiculous. I immediately took my "belt"off. 

Brilliant! I can't tell from the photo, but presumably one of your fly buttons is undone?

post #31937 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
This is what I call "Suburban Shopping Mall Uomo".
Also totally ridiculous. I immediately took my "belt"off.

just a little more moose knuckle and this would be perfect. so close.

post #31938 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
This is what I call "Suburban Shopping Mall Uomo".
Also totally ridiculous. I immediately took my "belt"off.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

There's something about this that just works...it actually looks, to my eye anyway, completely natural. Nice job!

post #31939 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
There's something about this that just works...it actually looks, to my eye anyway, completely natural. Nice job!

I agree. Well done.
post #31940 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
"Was that a noise? I sure hope my coworkers don't catch me posing in this getup."



"Nah, I'm good. Gotta open it up and make sure they see my TWO flapped shirt pockets. Lotsa sprezz."

This, sir, is so far out there that it came all the way back again and brought me some Chipotle. What makes this great is the sober gray of the jacket. And the shoes. And the shirt.

I wish you'd unroll the sleeves, but whatevs, I'd still buy you a drink and defend your clothing choices with my very life.
post #31941 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
This shot has sort of a "huhwhat?" air that for some reason reminds me of NYR. Sorry, Rob!

LOL, no worries! Great laces!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Fear the Sprezzzzzzzzmonster!!!

How many individual items of sprezz can you find in my outfit? Bonus points if you can name the SF originator of each stolen idea. Additional bonus points if you can get him to cop to it.



Don't laugh. ^ I paid $1000 dollars for that tie clip.



Yes, those are tweed cargo pants. ^ Read 'em and weep, boys.



^ People who flip their watches around the other way are just trying way too hard in my opinion. I wear mine like a normal person.



I'm eager for Velcro dress shoes to hit the market. In the meantime, who can be bothered?

Sorry, but I needed to requote all of this...TB, you got my vote!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
There's something about this that just works...it actually looks, to my eye anyway, completely natural. Nice job!

+1, it does look good Parker, but you always look good (not flirting font)
post #31942 of 37077
Not sure why, but I think I wore a bow every day this week. One of those weeks I guess.





Shoos:
post #31943 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazerac View Post
This, sir, is so far out there that it came all the way back again and brought me some Chipotle. What makes this great is the sober gray of the jacket. And the shoes. And the shirt.

I wish you'd unroll the sleeves, but whatevs, I'd still buy you a drink and defend your clothing choices with my very life.

ROFL! I too will also protect your Sprezz! It is my duty.
post #31944 of 37077
I'm lol'ing all day at this thread. You guys are awesome. I think the winner of this should get the custom title "walking sprezz"
post #31945 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Not sure why, but I think I wore a bow every day this week. One of those weeks I guess.





Shoos:

This is one of my favorite looks by you!
post #31946 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
a yidishe spreezmeister nice we need a smiley with a yarmulka, mods nu' some help
I thought I noticed a set of Talmuds in the bookcase of one of your recent photos. Good Shabbos friend. -LR
post #31947 of 37077
By the way, where's edmorel? Havent seen him around in a few weeks..?
post #31948 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Fear the Sprezzzzzzzzmonster!!!

How many individual items of sprezz can you find in my outfit? Bonus points if you can name the SF originator of each stolen idea. Additional bonus points if you can get him to cop to it.



Don't laugh. ^ I paid $1000 dollars for that tie clip.



Yes, those are tweed cargo pants. ^ Read 'em and weep, boys.



^ People who flip their watches around the other way are just trying way too hard in my opinion. I wear mine like a normal person.



I'm eager for Velcro dress shoes to hit the market. In the meantime, who can be bothered?

Full re-quote. I love that tie-clip......if I only had those tweed cargos, I would have been golden!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post

"Was that a noise? I sure hope my coworkers don't catch me posing in this getup."




I love the Ronald McDonald action going on with thhe yellow laces and the red pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I tried to hold it under 5 Bozos on the Clown scale.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
This is what I call "Suburban Shopping Mall Uomo".
Also totally ridiculous. I immediately took my "belt"off.




Holy shit, this thread delivers like Dominos!!!

Mike
post #31949 of 37077
If you're talking about my bookcase, you're mistaken. In the Yiddish dictionary, next to the word "shagitz" is my family tree. It's only habit, custom, and nearly 30 years with my late husband (the most non-practicing of secular Jews) that I acquired knowledge of the ways of the tribe at all.

That being said, L'Shana Tovah, about nine months early

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post
I thought I noticed a set of Talmuds in the bookcase of one of your recent photos. Good Shabbos friend.

-LR
post #31950 of 37077
Past 10 or so pages have been full of I know it's supposed to be sort of costumey, but the guys who looked best were the ones that would have looked best if there was no contest (NOBD, Parker, Baron).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II