or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2127  

post #31891 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post
you really had to quote ALL THAT to make such a profound statement?



I get to read my wonderful prose again. Works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niidawg3 View Post

- A for commentary
- F for fit
- nice watch though


Only the bottom. The top is win. I could have played it safe, ^^^^^^but that would not be in the spirit of the Challenge...like I said, out in a blaze of glory, or down in flames...............

Mike
post #31892 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post
S p r ezzzzz...


I just realized that you shot these in your house, and Photoshopped them into the exterior location. Fuckin' A, Bubba...that is dedication.

Mike
post #31893 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Thanks, NDW. Your hands in different pockets are very sprzzz.

Unfortunately, couldn't go for the total sprzz explosion cause I still had to go to work today and the lapel flower, ps, loud coat and pants were well beyond the boundary of acceptable at my conservative work place. I am quite the source of entertainment for my colleagues.
post #31894 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
Unfortunately, couldn't go for the total sprzz explosion cause I still had to go to work today and the lapel flower, ps, loud coat and pants were well beyond the boundary of acceptable at my conservative work place. I am quite the source of entertainment for my colleagues.

Yeah I know what you mean. I am the unbuttoned jacket cuff of my office...
post #31895 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Yeah I know what you mean. I am the unbuttoned jacket cuff of my office...

hah, last time someone mentioned my open cuff button at the office it was to say - "one of your sleeve buttons fell off." It was kind of funny and for some reason I felt like a schmuck.
post #31896 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Oh, come on Mr. D!!!



Mike

I STILL don't know! And if someone does not let me know, I am taking all of my Star Wars action figures and going home!!!!
post #31897 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
hah, last time someone mentioned my open cuff button at the office it was to say - "one of your sleeve buttons fell off." It was kind of funny and for some reason I felt like a schmuck.

Ah, the hazards of sprezz IRL.
post #31898 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
hah, last time someone mentioned my open cuff button at the office it was to say - "one of your sleeve buttons fell off." It was kind of funny and for some reason I felt like a schmuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
Ah, the hazards of sprezz IRL.

Sprezz at Your Own Risk!
post #31899 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post
I STILL don't know! And if someone does not let me know, I am taking all of my Star Wars action figures and going home!!!!

Pitti Uomo. You know, the affected, absurd peacock-fest that goes on twice a year in Italy??

Why else do you think I would be ruining this fit with cargo pants and causing some of our esteemed colleagues to shed tears of regret for me???

Mike
post #31900 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Why else do you think I would be ruining this fit with cargo pants and causing some of our esteemed colleagues to shed tears of laughter for me???

Mike

FTFY
post #31901 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Pitti Uomo. You know, the affected, absurd peacock-fest that goes on twice a year in Italy??

Why else do you think I would be ruining this fit with cargo pants and causing some of our esteemed colleagues to shed tears of regret for me???

Mike

Ahhhh! That's what that was. I just thought it was the freshly chopped onions in my chili!
post #31902 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Why else do you think I would be ruining this fit with cargo pants and causing some of our esteemed colleagues to shed tears of Pitti for me???

FTFY
post #31903 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
FTFY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
Ahhhh! That's what that was. I just thought it was the freshly chopped onions in my chili!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandArts View Post
FTFY

Ya'll can take a flying suck at my ass.
post #31904 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Ya'll can take a flying suck at my ass.

Now that would be true sprezz. As long as its flying.
post #31905 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Ya'll can take a flying suck at my ass.
I LOL'd!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Now that would be true sprezz. As long as its flying.

and with a silk knot in the right wing...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II