Stunning, but maybe a bit too overthought? Like the silk knots in the buttonholes"”brilliant, but if I saw you, I'd wonder how many hours it took you to dress that morning. And then you lose the Sprezz.
OK...so far I am not so sure exactly what this week's challenge is...
you really had to quote ALL THAT to make such a profound statement?
Originally Posted by Philip1978
Where are the gloves?
Originally Posted by Baron
A pretty rough start to this business, I'm afraid to say.
+1. A tutorial is in order no?
Originally Posted by PTWilliams
this is terrible.
Originally Posted by Kent Wang
What exactly is the problem? I think the shoulders are a little wide. Anything else?
What other sportcoats have significant problems? I actually wore this same Dunhill sportcoat recently in which you pointed out the shoulders, so perhaps you just thought they were two different jackets.
I appreciate your input.
- sleeve pitch, shoulders and quarters are all pretty bad. on the last Corneliani you posted also, the quarters were pretty bad.
- the issues are further accentuated with the bad combining. i think when you try to combine out there colors, the fit has to be spot on.
- look at a YFYF, Someotherstyle or PG jacket and compare to yours ... all the differences are right there to see.
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Whats the color on the windowpane?
Oatmeal/wheat/light brown ... something in that family. will PM you a close up tonight or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by RJE
Nii That's a lot of shirt between the lapels and tie. Feels too wide. That's a lot of shirt cuff showing - 2"? Even making allowance for the bag and angle, that's a lot.
- I no longer find pleasure in standing erect/robo-posing to prove that i am showing the right cuff amount or break etc. I have learnt enough on SF related to the basics of fit and applied them consistently to almost everything in my wardrobe.
- The difference between the jacket and shirt is 3/4 inches exactly. Same for 90% of my jackets and shirts. The two inch you see is a matter of movement.
- I await your zoomed in pics with measurements to prove otherwise....lol
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
New joint in progress.
Very nice. Please post moar pics when its all done.
Originally Posted by NOBD
S p r ezzzzz...
- posting again ... just cos!!
- dude ... this would have Wooster green with envy!!
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Man, it is such a nice crisp morning. Maybe if I stand here looking nonchalant, TT or Schuman will snap a pic......
- A for commentary
- F for fit
- nice watch though
Originally Posted by NOBD
Heheh. Did you get the glove?
- make that 4 ...
- smh ... how did you even think all this up ... lol.