or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 2105  

post #31561 of 37070
Nit fit of the jacket
post #31562 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post


Simply inspirational! A simple combination done with great execution.
post #31563 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffmartin17 View Post
Harry - sportcoat looks great!
Thanks Geoff! Definitely one of my better purchases recently (quality over quantity and all that). You're the man for a killer deal (the fact that the other other SC went for way lower notwithstanding).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGreen View Post
I'm a sucker for surgeon cuffs so I'm loving the jacket not to mention the fit is great! Links look nice as well.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobacco Man View Post
Outfit looks great. What kind of cufflinks are those?
Thanks! I had them custom made in India from sterling silver based on another member's vintage set.
post #31564 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix23 View Post
Alright thanks. I realize it doesn't look good right now. I'm basically wondering if it's worth getting altered, and what I should get altered or if I should just take it back. To me it seems the waist area of the jacket is too big. I'm pretty sure it was bespoke and the original owner was kinda pear shaped. I know I need to get the sleeves of the jacket lengthened and there's enough fabric to do that. But I'm more curious about comments on the shoulder, chest, and waist area. Last pic I kinda brought it in a bit to show more what I think it should look like. And sry for the crappy quality photos
From what I can see, shoulders might be a bit too wide (maybe a half inch on either side). Also, with that much waist suppression, I'd be concerned with the pockets being an inch from the seams on the side. If waist suppression is possible, tailor would smooth it up to the chest, so I think you'll be fine there. Sleeves, yeah probably an 1" longer. Plenty of other experts on here to correct me if I'm wrong .
post #31565 of 37070
Who wants MOARRRRRR lifestyle pics? Baby Spoo livin it up Flores 100% true in all ways of life Mrs. Spoo on the other side of the camera for a change I thought this shot was just awesome Hecho a mano ..and out with... moar hard werq going to get teh grub on morsels main happy ending
post #31566 of 37070
^^^^ Salume, Osso Buco and Sambuca - makes me hungry, Spoo-meister, though I can't imagine eating osso buco when it's warm out - I always associate it with winter . . .
post #31567 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by upr_crust View Post
^^^^ Salume, Osso Buco and Sambuca - makes me hungry, Spoo-meister, though I can't imagine eating osso buco when it's warm out - I always associate it with winter . . .

The air conditioning was on in there.
post #31568 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Canali charcoal suit Brooks Bros. shirt Panta by edmorel wool tie (EXCELLENT tie) Black AE Park Avenues
Lookin' good, Connebro. Corneliani sportcoat Kent Wang pink herringbone shirt Kent Wang dotted knit tie Kent Wang cotton pocket square Kent Wang silver knot cuff links
post #31569 of 37070
I approve this message.
post #31570 of 37070


We haven't had a good airport bathroom shot in at least a day ....

Bamford jacket / Polo shirt, pants, gloves / Alden shoes / Wang square / hand-me-down Rimowa / 2 little Delta-size bottles of Woodford (carried internally)
post #31571 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post


We haven't had a good airport bathroom shot in at least a day ....

Bamford jacket / Polo shirt, pants, gloves / Alden shoes / Wang square / hand-me-down Rimowa / 2 little Delta-size bottles of Woodford (carried internally)

post #31572 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent Wang View Post
Lookin' good, Connebro.



Corneliani sportcoat
Kent Wang pink herringbone shirt
Kent Wang dotted knit tie
Kent Wang cotton pocket square
Kent Wang silver knot cuff links

I wish your quarters were more open, but that's an SF-Approved nitpick and no one really cares, so you look great.
post #31573 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry2quinn View Post
From what I can see, shoulders might be a bit too wide (maybe a half inch on either side). Also, with that much waist suppression, I'd be concerned with the pockets being an inch from the seams on the side. If waist suppression is possible, tailor would smooth it up to the chest, so I think you'll be fine there. Sleeves, yeah probably an 1" longer.

Plenty of other experts on here to correct me if I'm wrong .

thank you sir
post #31574 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
[IMG]...2 little Delta-size bottles of Woodford (carried internally)

Such as...in the liver?
post #31575 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by binge View Post
Such as...in the liver?

I'll never tell ....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II