or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 1822  

post #27316 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZON_JR View Post
Ha ha ha! Well done, Sir! Not the caption, but the clown suit! Add squirting flower to lapel and you're good to go.

See caption.
post #27317 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manton View Post

Sheer awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Office Christmas party tonight.

Vintage Polo blue flannel windowpane suit.
Panta unlined cashmere tie.

I forgot to pull up my pants.

Have a wonderful night.

Mike



Mike, this one is great!! Love the tie as well, Ed's definitely got the best ties on the market, IMO.
post #27318 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Sheer awesome.



Mike, this one is great!! Love the tie as well, Ed's definitely got the best ties on the market, IMO.

Thanks, Goomba. Tell Ralph he is still my hero.

Mike
post #27319 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Love the tie as well, Ed's definitely got the best ties on the market, IMO.

great post.
post #27320 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post
Mike, this one is great!! Love the tie as well, Ed's definitely got the best ties on the market, IMO.

I totally disagree. Nobody should buy them, at least until I get the ones I want. Like any of those bow ties.
post #27321 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
I totally disagree. Nobody should buy them, at least until I get the ones I want. Like any of those bow ties.

LOL. They are great...I am awaiting the lined cashmere tie...or at least the short dude version.

Mike
post #27322 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
LOL. They are great...I am awaiting the lined cashmere tie...or at least the short dude version.

Yeah, I gotta tuck mine in. Ed must be like 6'7" or something.
post #27323 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
Yeah, I gotta tuck mine in. Ed must be like 6'7" or something.

Yeah, like 7 feet at least. LOL.

I am going to WINDSOR one of these bicthes and send everyone into a seizure.
post #27324 of 37070
Caught a little snow over the weekend.



post #27325 of 37070
I have the exact same chair, Manton. 6 actually, in my dining room. 40's?

Spoo - you need to give me the set of chairs - Lyre harp backsplat would go nice with my real harp, as seen in my avatar!

T
post #27326 of 37070
^ Only if you want us over every time we want to eat
post #27327 of 37070
Only if you want us over every time we want to eat

Dinner is at 6 p.m. - Sharp! Don't be late...
post #27328 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernstyle View Post
Caught a little snow over the weekend.
I'd say your look is pretty badly out of season. Between the khaki pants, cotton jacket and light-colored knit tie, I'd like to believe that isn't snow falling... Not to mention that your tie is too short.
post #27329 of 37070
First time posting. Be Nice
Club Monaco Tweed Blazer
J Crew Fair Isle
Land End Heritage Oxford
J Crew Navy Corduroy Pants
Bass Brown Suede Bucks.
Thanks.
LL
LL
post #27330 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeingBot View Post
First time posting. Be Nice
Club Monaco Tweed Blazer
J Crew Fair Isle
Land End Heritage Oxford
J Crew Navy Corduroy Pants
Bass Brown Suede Bucks.
Thanks.

Is your shirt untucked under your sweater?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II