or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 1488  

post #22306 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobscrk777 View Post
I've never had it done personally, but I've read that it's difficult and costly. The tailor has to get into the shoulder seams, remove the padding, and then creatively trim or stitch away the extra fabric that was previously supported by the padding.

Actually, maybe its because I give him TONS of work, but Frank has de-shouldered two jackets of mine for next to nothing in about 5 minutes.
post #22307 of 37075
post #22308 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
Actually, maybe its because I give him TONS of work, but Frank has de-shouldered two jackets of mine for next to nothing in about 5 minutes.

Bleachboy, just taking out the pads isn't hard. Alterations like slimming the shoulders require a skillful tailor.
post #22309 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug View Post
Fantastic spoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer View Post
I consider this to be one of your finest posts. Smashing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Looking good, Spoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregaz View Post
Spoo - you seem to have endless energy, and I am really digging the direction your looks have taken recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgatz View Post

Looks great to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
I like this a lot.


Thanks everyone. I appreciate it, and all the advice I get from you all.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Stiff View Post
Maybe I'm just cranky because I'm painfully hung over, but the combination of colours in Spoo's outfit looks like a train wreck to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schorsch View Post
Purple, blue, brown and grey? You're still high.

Have another drink... it gets better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
This outfit is kind of blah, IMO. I am hoping that next week I can wear a bunch of Spoo's hand-me-downs and turn into a big tymer.

(KILLER look today, Spoo!)

Thanks BB - And at the handmedowns... The tie I sent you would have been perfect with this..
post #22310 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by philosophe View Post
The pocket square, however, has to go.
Oh, don't be hatin' on the PS, man. I swear to you, there are little blue squares on it that make it work in real life. They just don't show up in the pic, that's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FELT View Post
No! Everything else looks good - you have tie-blindness.
What's that? You say there's a tie in the picture?
post #22311 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by graphix View Post

this is a nice look. maybe a more interesting square ... but from what i see ... its nicely done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleachboy View Post
They are Romano Martegani Lucca 2 in Cognac Radica leather. Franco's has them on sale for $375, which is a steal for a really handsome shoe. According to RIDER, this shoe will never be produced again with this leather, as it's no longer available.

awesome shoes BB. enjoy them.
post #22312 of 37075
Unfortunately, you can't see the color of the tie, shirt or ps.
post #22313 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post


Unfortunately, you can't see the color of the tie, shirt or ps.

Is the PS matching the tie?
post #22314 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by acecow View Post
Is the PS matching the tie?

Zegna tie and RT ps.
post #22315 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug View Post
Today:





Man, that's some bright orange you got there.
post #22316 of 37075
Went to see Cosi fan tutte in the Estates Theatre yesterday. Colours are bad, but the suit is very dark blue and shirt is light pink.


post #22317 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post


Unfortunately, you can't see the color of the tie, shirt or ps.

What shoes are those?
post #22318 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug View Post
Today:

Nice, B. Teh hotwife looks good in tweeds...
post #22319 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post



Ace.
post #22320 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post
...

I remember you guys expecting from some pics you posted earlier. hope the baby is great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug View Post
Today:

mr & mrs. bris stay fresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by donCarlos View Post
Went to see Cosi fan tutte in the Estates Theatre yesterday. Colours are bad, but the suit is very dark blue and shirt is light pink.


simple and nice. i like how the tie picks matches the p/s.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II