or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 1141  

post #17101 of 37075
Kiton suit
NM pocket-square
Brioni shirt
Armani tie
NM belt
PS socks
Barneys monkstraps
Creed cologne
Piaget watch
post #17102 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post

[/size][/font][/b][/center]

This is nice.
post #17103 of 37075
Thanks all for the kind words & now to answer some Qs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post
I'm curious - why did you go halfway on the tux?
- I have different DS depending on the occasion. Unfortunately all I had was my edgy version here in SYD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolecho View Post
Nice shots, but the bow is a little emaciated IMHO. Hope it is not pre-tied.
- wash your mouth.. You should know me better than to have a pre-tied..
- that's it, no more VASH orders..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Hmm, a lot of competing details here - hey, I know, that's rich coming from a multi-pattern freak like me!

But what with something funky on your right lapel, the felt flower on the left, the multi-coloured square, and the constrast shirt, it's a lot to take in. I like the shirt a lot though (inspired by RL's collection from last year?) and think it works nicely with the square's colours. Leaving the flower behind and removing whatever's on the right lapel (or is it just some kind of lighting artefact?) would be easier on the eye.
- actually not so obvious IRL & the right lapel is reflecting overhead lamp
post #17104 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post
Hmm, a lot of competing details here - hey, I know, that's rich coming from a multi-pattern freak like me!

But what with something funky on your right lapel, the felt flower on the left, the multi-coloured square, and the constrast shirt, it's a lot to take in. I like the shirt a lot though (inspired by RL's collection from last year?) and think it works nicely with the square's colours. Leaving the flower behind and removing whatever's on the right lapel (or is it just some kind of lighting artefact?) would be easier on the eye.

I think the outfit is just crying for a full fit pic to do it justice.
post #17105 of 37075
Another Monday, another round of TD5, soon to be Danielle. She has her sights set on NOLA for a second round of fun. This time there really is nothing to stand in her way. No ULL, no dry air, no shear. Should be interesting to watch.

Well, back to clothes, LOL.

Suit by RLPL, Polo shirt, Brooks tie, vintage Wright Cordwainer kicks.

Have a good one.





post #17106 of 37075
MBreinin - Very elegant and classy look. It all fits well together and I especially like those shoes.
post #17107 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
- actually not so obvious IRL & the right lapel is reflecting overhead lamp

Ah, I see. Well, those were the only two things I thought put it too far over the edge, so cool!




Summer is back...

post #17108 of 37075
Just got back from vacation...







post #17109 of 37075
Same old:

post #17110 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Another Monday, another round of TD5, soon to be Danielle. She has her sights set on NOLA for a second round of fun. This time there really is nothing to stand in her way. No ULL, no dry air, no shear. Should be interesting to watch.

Well, back to clothes, LOL.

Suit by RLPL, Polo shirt, Brooks tie, vintage Wright Cordwainer kicks.


Nice fits recently! Have you been getting things altered to be a touch more trim or are these newer acquisitions?
post #17111 of 37075
0b5cur1ty - Nice and clean! I like the fit of that jacket. I wouldn't mind the arms to be about 1 cm shorter though I guess those suede shoes are dark brown, the ligh however make them look to be of almost identical color as your suit.
post #17112 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChris View Post
MBreinin - Very elegant and classy look. It all fits well together and I especially like those shoes.


Thank you sir. I wish I could get the lighting right for the darker colors. My hallway likes the lighter colors best. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
Nice fits recently! Have you been getting things altered to be a touch more trim or are these newer acquisitions?

Thanks! A little of both, plus a hair of weight loss. This is a new item today.

Mike
post #17113 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
This is a new item today.

Mike
Looks great. I really like the combo.
post #17114 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBreinin View Post
Another Monday, another round of TD5, soon to be Danielle. She has her sights set on NOLA for a second round of fun. This time there really is nothing to stand in her way. No ULL, no dry air, no shear. Should be interesting to watch.

Well, back to clothes, LOL.

Suit by RLPL, Polo shirt, Brooks tie, vintage Wright Cordwainer kicks.

Have a good one.






Looks like Big Meeting Day to me, MB.
post #17115 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Looks great. I really like the combo.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post
Looks like Big Meeting Day to me, MB.

More like Big Brief writing day, no court today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovewife View Post
Good shoes. Very good shoes. But, unfortunately I do not take the blue color

Thanks.

I personally love the blue, but blue is my favorite and I rarely dislike a shade of blue.

Mike
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II