or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 1114  

post #16696 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
Block Party Saturday here in the Borough, after running a half marathon (officially untimed, but in 1:40) this morning. Looking to get under 1:20 by the summer's end.
I don't recall the shorts being this short before
post #16697 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rada View Post
I don't recall the shorts being this short before

different pair these are...I don't mind em.
post #16698 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
different pair these are...I don't mind em.

well, at least you have legs that can pull these off... if you were cursed with chicken legs this whole thing would be so, so wrong hah
post #16699 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
It is not being a dick. Just do not like visible tattoos,especially on women. It just comes from a more conservative upbringing.

And I'm not a fan of the extra weight found on quite a few posters, but to comment such would be inappropriate, at least by my standards.

Your conservative background is irrelevant.
post #16700 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rada View Post
well, at least you have legs that can pull these off... if you were cursed with chicken legs this whole thing would be so, so wrong hah

I do suppose I could've used a shave though...
post #16701 of 37075

post #16702 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post


Good one. Like the general appearance.

(Aren't the sleeves an inch too long?)
post #16703 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post
And I'm not a fan of the extra weight found on quite a few posters, but to comment such would be inappropriate, at least by my standards.

Your conservative background is irrelevant.

This is a forum to post ideas and opinions. Rada does not seem offended by the comments, so I am not concerned with what others think.
post #16704 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_ View Post
Good one. Like the general appearance.

(Aren't the sleeves an inch too long?)

The jacket is based on a field jacket, so the sleeves are a bit longer than a sport coat jacket.
post #16705 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
Block Party Saturday here in the Borough, after running a half marathon (officially untimed, but in 1:40) this morning. Looking to get under 1:20 by the summer's end.



Nice fit! Mind telling the shirt make?
post #16706 of 37075
(*sob* You probably didn't even notice I was gone!)



Actually, TB, I was wondering about mid-week where you were as we hadn't heard or seen any posts for a bit. Glad to see you fitting some exercise into your summer before school starts again.

T
post #16707 of 37075

my life is perfect this week
post #16708 of 37075
[swelling with jealousy] thats awesome, man. [/swelling with jealousy]
post #16709 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post
my life is perfect this week

Where exactly are you? and like I said in your blog... switch out that fedora for a straw havana style hat
post #16710 of 37075
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post
Awesome, this is right up my ally. Mind telling me what kind of loafers those are?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger View Post
Block Party Saturday here in the Borough, after running a half marathon (officially untimed, but in 1:40) this morning. Looking to get under 1:20 by the summer's end.


The shorts are perfect length, killing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me. View Post

my life is perfect this week

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II