or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 1113  

post #16681 of 37077



Enza "Supermodel" Anderson, is that you??
post #16682 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Your looks are very well put together, it is just the tattoo across your chest that ruins it every time I see it in a post.
I think the tattoo matches her style very well.
post #16683 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Your looks are very well put together, it is just the tattoo across your chest that ruins it every time I see it in a post.

Don't be a dick.
post #16684 of 37077
First time poster...
I've just finished going through all 1100+ pages in this thread, took me well over a week hehe.
Lots of sharp dressers on this site and loads of inspiration/tips to gather.
I will begin posting pics of my outfits soon, looking forward to the critique both good and bad.

Cheers!
post #16685 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.K View Post
Your looks are very well put together, it is just the tattoo across your chest that ruins it every time I see it in a post.

Thanks about the tattoo comment... you sound just like my father hah I think he might have another heart attack when I finish both my sleeves and sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsp8 View Post

Enza "Supermodel" Anderson, is that you??

meh... I was actually born with lady parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross22 View Post
I think the tattoo matches her style very well.

post #16686 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChris View Post
First time poster...
I've just finished going through all 1100+ pages in this thread, took me well over a week hehe.
Lots of sharp dressers on this site and loads of inspiration/tips to gather.
I will begin posting pics of my outfits soon, looking forward to the critique both good and bad.

Cheers!

- Welcome, MrChris.
post #16687 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rada View Post
meh... I was actually born with lady parts
You're both gender benders. Respect.
post #16688 of 37077
While you Fancy Dan's have been perfecting your four-in-hands, I was off conquering the Continental Divide.
(*sob* You probably didn't even notice I was gone!)



The victory pose was taken atop Bighorn Flats, just above 12.000' elevation, in Rocky Mountain National Park. Mrs. Thread's lungs pooped out around 11,500', so I had to double-pack the rest of the way to the top. Good times, good times...

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot:

Barmah hat
Columbia Titanium shirt
ExOfficio pants
EMS boots
REI pack (mine)
Lowe Alpine pack (hers)
post #16689 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcc View Post
Looking good PG. Conservative presentation, though the tie could be used to introduce color highlights.


I suppose the tie could be used this way but I think PG has it perfect without the additional color. Somber, simple, perfect. Bravo.
post #16690 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
While you Fancy Dan's have been perfecting your four-in-hands, I was off conquering the Continental Divide.
(*sob* You probably didn't even notice I was gone!)



The victory pose was taken atop Bighorn Flats, just above 12.000' elevation, in Rocky Mountain National Park. Mrs. Thread's lungs pooped out around 11,500', so I had to double-pack the rest of the way to the top. Good times, good times...

Oh, yeah. Almost forgot:

Barmah hat
Columbia Titanium shirt
ExOfficio pants
EMS boots
REI pack (mine)
Lowe Alpine pack (hers)

How much does your ruck weigh? I think one of my least favorite things about my former military career was the ruck marches. 26+ miles (mostly uphill) with a 50lb ruck is not kind on the body of a girl weighing a mere 115lbs especially when you're not allowed to 'distract' yourself with the scenery
post #16691 of 37077
Kiton blazer
NM pocket-square
Kiton shirt
KB cufflinks
Borrelli pant
Kleinberg belt
JL penny loafers
VW cologne
Piaget watch
post #16692 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb0109 View Post
Don't be a dick.

It is not being a dick. Just do not like visible tattoos,especially on women. It just comes from a more conservative upbringing.
post #16693 of 37077
Saturday Errands in the South






Lee Baron, BB, TB, Alden, Rolex
post #16694 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeglus View Post
fit pic of that patent leather jacket before you sell it, do it

Here you go... scroll all the way down for bonus side and rear fits LOL this better not make the digest this week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclespeccles View Post
sartorial studmuffin

You might have changed your mind if you clicked the above link

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndw View Post
Of all the collars that I have seen on you in this thread, I think this one suits you the most. Not something I could pull off, but great look.

Thanks ndw - I agree - I love this collar. It a Tom Ford, so of course overly exaggerated and big. Its awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDaniels View Post
So what Saturday event required this? Or is this just how you dress for brunch?

Love the shirt...are the cuffs French or Vanilla?

Thank you Mister D - This is the price you pay for taking a Friday off from work to go to an outdoor concert.. you pay the piper on Saturday. The cuffs are domestic, not imported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
(*sob* You probably didn't even notice I was gone!)

Welcome to StyleForum.



Kidding - welcome back- and sounds like a great trip.
post #16695 of 37077
Block Party Saturday here in the Borough, after running a half marathon (officially untimed, but in 1:40) this morning. Looking to get under 1:20 by the summer's end.



New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II