or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 810  

post #12136 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
sorry spoo, germans are not supposed to make a good schnitzel.

rouladen and sauerbraten - yes they are.

lapskaus is delicious, too


Well... she does! Sauerbraten, yes, that too, but it is not my favorite. Homemade spaetzle, rouladen, and some red cabbage and I am set. You are more than welcome to stop by fritzl, and sample for yourself! Ill pour you a Franziskaner while you are here.
post #12137 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Well... she does! Sauerbraten, yes, that too, but it is not my favorite. Homemade spaetzle, rouladen, and some red cabbage and I am set. You are more than welcome to stop by fritzl, and sample for yourself! Ill pour you a Franziskaner while you are here.

i love the idea. thank you for the warm welcome.

Franziskaner is great. i'm always torn between Franziskaner and Schneider Weisse.

i'll bring some paprika...
post #12138 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
..and Mrs. Spoo wanted to make her WAYWRN debut.

Welcome to next Friday's column.

Not a huge fan of the wall, fence, beyond fence view, and tarmac, but who cares?


- B
post #12139 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHardy View Post
If, I was very wealthy, shaved my legs and had a subjective digest, I would put this picture in it. Sadly, I don't.

I didn't quote the Mrs. because I'm sure she will be quote a dozen plus times.

Former MC forvm member iammatt only digests in the foodie threads now.


- B
post #12140 of 37077
spoo - orange tipped PSs are underrated in my opinion, and rock well with almost everything as an accent.
post #12141 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
..and Mrs. Spoo wanted to make her WAYWRN debut.

Ooops. FTW!
post #12142 of 37077




post #12143 of 37077
God, I have to follow that?!? Really nice, Alan. Home on the range... Thanks for all the kind words on the last ensemble, gents. Much appreciated.
post #12144 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Attended a fundraiser last night in the gardens...

Whats not to like? Orange pants, Orange PS, Beautiful Lady and Mint Julip!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post




Digging the seersucker and belt buckle, but the socks aren't really my style. Nice none the less.
post #12145 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
[[/IMG]

Had to post the old guy.. Anyone know him?


[/color][/size][/font][/center]

He looks like Leroy?
post #12146 of 37077
post #12147 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post

Not sure how I feel about the tie, but the rest looks great, and you are normally very well dressed.
post #12148 of 37077
Fritzl--mein Vater kommt aus Wien-- Wiener Schnitzel und Jaeger Schnitzel sind die Besten! Spaetzle ist auch ausgezeichnet!



Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
sorry spoo, germans are not supposed to make a good schnitzel.

rouladen and sauerbraten - yes they are.

lapskaus is delicious, too
post #12149 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
Not sure how I feel about the tie, but the rest looks great, and you are normally very well dressed.

Thanks. It's funny you mention the tie, it gets its fair share of criticism every time it comes out. I guess it looks better in real life or something.
post #12150 of 37077
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSartorian View Post
Fritzl--mein Vater kommt aus Wien-- Wiener Schnitzel und Jaeger Schnitzel sind die Besten! Spaetzle ist auch ausgezeichnet!

...dann verrate ihm bitte nicht, dass du spätzle statt butternockerl geschrieben hast.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II