or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II - Page 809  

post #12121 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
My gut reaction was 1) wanting to see a knit tie (same shade would be nice) or something a little more "casual" against the peach pants and 2) a color contrasting rather than so closely matching square.

stop splitting hairs. spoo x2 = win
post #12122 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phat Guido View Post
Been preoccupied with Giro de Italia, Rugby Super 14 & Betty, but here's today..

Had to post the old guy.. Anyone know him?

Is it not DTO's dad?
post #12123 of 37070
Security guard Monday morning

Herringbone Jacket, tie and PS. Dodgy HK tailor shirt

Country Road flannels and worn for the first time in 2 months CR brown wingtips
post #12124 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSartorian View Post
+1

Thank you, MWS!



Quote:
Originally Posted by KtownGreg View Post



Liking the "crushed strawberry" trousers. Nice.
post #12125 of 37070
This was Friday:



Details:

post #12126 of 37070
Today:

post #12127 of 37070
Disheveled Central Zoo Sunday
post #12128 of 37070
Kiton suit
NM pocket-square
Lorenzini shirt
Fleming belt
Armani socks
Gucci monkstraps
Creed cologne
Cartier watch
post #12129 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post


Nice shirt, I like..
post #12130 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Alden unstructured low tops. They're pretty similar to the chukkas everyone wears but in a lowtop version.

like them better.
post #12131 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post
Can't decide what is the better post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfyf View Post
Even I think the second one is better (but only just)
Hah! Thanks guys.. and I did like your shirt, yfyf.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cravate_Noire View Post
I didnt know before, but now I know that I always wanted Mrs.Spoo to make her debut in WAYWN.
Thank you Cravate - You would be happy to know that Mrs. Spoo hails from the hills of Deutchland, and makes a schnitzel and rollaten just every inch as good as she fills out that Cavalli gown.
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiophilia View Post
Splendid in every way, shape and form.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
My gut reaction was 1) wanting to see a knit tie (same shade would be nice) or something a little more "casual" against the peach pants and 2) a color contrasting rather than so closely matching square.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadbearer View Post
Maybe I'm misinterpreting your second point, CG, but it seems to me that Spoo's PS is exactly what keeps this outfit in balance. Don't you think he needs to bring a flash of that bold color from the slacks into his top half?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary Grant View Post
Personal preference... I probably would have opted for something seemingly not identical in color.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
stop splitting hairs. spoo x2 = win
Interesting debate. I really thought long and hard about the PS, and besides a white linen TV fold, there was nothing else I could think of that would work. Red? No way. Yellow? Perhaps, but I thought it would be too over the top. Green? No. Blue? Too matchy matchy with the tie. Purple? No. I thought the orange tipped was a good choice...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWSartorian View Post
Great suit. Zegna?
Thank you - its Zegna for Gianni Versace Couture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post
Are the pants BB Milano? Nice pics of you and Mrs. Spoo.
Thanks Jay - they are the Milanos, good eye. I love the fit, and I think next sale Im going back to pick up the rest of the colors I missed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPHardy View Post
If, I was very wealthy, shaved my legs and had a subjective digest, I would put this picture in it. Sadly, I don't. I didn't quote the Mrs. because I'm sure she will be quote a dozen plus times.
You could have quoted her... she is enjoying the attention she got here. You guys are good ego boosters. And I appreciate your plug for me in a digest... Its the thought that counts. No need to go shaving your legs
post #12132 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
stop splitting hairs.

he's very good at that...
post #12133 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Thank you Cravate - You would be happy to know that Mrs. Spoo hails from the hills of Deutchland, and makes a schnitzel and rollaten just every inch as good as she fills out that Cavalli gown.

sorry spoo, germans are not supposed to make a good schnitzel.

rouladen and sauerbraten - yes they are.

lapskaus is delicious, too
post #12134 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post
sorry spoo, germans are not supposed to make a good schnitzel.

rouladen and sauerbraten - yes they are.

lapskaus is delicious, too


Well... she does! Sauerbraten, yes, that too, but it is not my favorite. Homemade spaetzle, rouladen, and some red cabbage and I am set. You are more than welcome to stop by fritzl, and sample for yourself! Ill pour you a Franziskaner while you are here.
post #12135 of 37070
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Well... she does! Sauerbraten, yes, that too, but it is not my favorite. Homemade spaetzle, rouladen, and some red cabbage and I am set. You are more than welcome to stop by fritzl, and sample for yourself! Ill pour you a Franziskaner while you are here.

i love the idea. thank you for the warm welcome.

Franziskaner is great. i'm always torn between Franziskaner and Schneider Weisse.

i'll bring some paprika...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II