1. Get Alden shoes back from restoration
2. Marvel at quality of work, especially soles
3. Forget to scratch soles before going out on rainy day
4. Summarily fall down stairs and scratch the shit out of my shell cordovan
5. Hope the day gets better from here.
Not today, but yesterday. All day long in a settlement conference in federal court.
This is a new acquisition, another Chester Barrie era RLPL double breasted. This one is a very fine black and white nailhead. Light weight material and very comfy. This is probably my favorite of my three RLPL DBs. I think it fits the best as well, but what do I know. LOL.
Shirt is Polo, Regent Custom Fit.
Tie is my new favorite Brooks Brothers and shoes are Cole-Hahn Collection wingtips.