or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › I got a new car.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I got a new car. - Page 5

post #61 of 146
You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere
post #62 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
It will be our third Audi. I've had nothing but good experiences.

That's impossible. (and I'm coming from my personal experience and those of friends of mine)
post #63 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelF View Post
2.0 or 3.2? Six speed is only available on the 2.0 which kind of sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
2.0 manual.

Chip it. A well-chipped 2.0 Quattro is faster than the 3.2.
post #64 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post
You got a fast car
I want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhere

"Miss Walker picks up a table, knocks him in the head now he's no longer able..."

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
post #65 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Chip it. A well-chipped 2.0 Quattro is faster than the 3.2.

Not everyone is a driving freak that's going to modify their vehicle...
post #66 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
A5

Sweet. I saw Don Draper at the liquor store the other day and he was driving on of those.
post #67 of 146
a/s5 is my dream car . Was going to buy one a year back, but decided it was in my best interest to hold off. Still though, when I get my life settled, I'm getting one ASAP. What colour?
post #68 of 146
Nice car Matt.
post #69 of 146
A5 is hella noice. Enjoy! I hope douglas 2door coupe sucks comment was sarcasm.
post #70 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
A5 is hella noice. Enjoy!

I hope douglas 2door coupe sucks comment was sarcasm.

he was making fun of another member who said that.
post #71 of 146
Nice, enjoy. Color?
post #72 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
2.0 manual.
Congrats. Kudos on the choice of the manual. Can the Mrs. drive stick also?
post #73 of 146
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
a/s5 is my dream car . Was going to buy one a year back, but decided it was in my best interest to hold off. Still though, when I get my life settled, I'm getting one ASAP. What colour?

WTF is a colour? The color is black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmax View Post
Congrats. Kudos on the choice of the manual. Can the Mrs. drive stick also?

Yes, of course. We both grew up driving manual.
post #74 of 146
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
WTF is a colour? The color is black.

what colour is the leather?????
post #75 of 146
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post
what colour is the leather?????
The colour of the leathour is black as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › I got a new car.