or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Mart, Why does the site never work
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Shoe Mart, Why does the site never work - Page 2

post #16 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
Does anyone else have problems with the shoe mart site? I can't seem to get passed the home page.

Late to the discussion here but I constantly have problems with their site. I can access the home page and one level deeper, (e.g., Alden), and then failure as I try to maneuver through the various styles, sizes, etc. Also, this is mostly peculiar to their website as I've not experienced similar connection problems, at least not a consistent basis, elsewhere. Frustrating.
post #17 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by englanderjk View Post
Late to the discussion here but I constantly have problems with their site. I can access the home page and one level deeper, (e.g., Alden), and then failure as I try to maneuver through the various styles, sizes, etc. Also, this is mostly peculiar to their website as I've not experienced similar connection problems, at least not a consistent basis, elsewhere. Frustrating.

This is the problem I am having.
Does anyone have their email address?
post #18 of 78
Is the Alden sale still going on?
post #19 of 78
Thread Starter 
I don't know. I still can't access the site.
post #20 of 78
Just ordered a pair of Santoni Jadwins, deep discount and the site is working finr. The sale that some have been waiting for is now on.
post #21 of 78
I'm unable to access it directly through my home ISP, but when I remote to my office computer it works fine through that one. Regarding the Alden sale, it is 30%; couple of shell loafers, a small selection of monks, loafers, and very few oxfords and bluchers.
post #22 of 78
The 10% Alden sale is over. There may be select models on sale. Actually when I placed my order for the sale they said their computers were down. Go figure.
post #23 of 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracian View Post
The 10% Alden sale is over. There may be select models on sale. Actually when I placed my order for the sale they said their computers were down. Go figure.

Was the 10% discount every good online or only on the phone or in-store?
post #24 of 78
The coupon was only good for phone in or in store for Aldens. That's they way they always do it for Alden.
post #25 of 78
Thread Starter 
Still can't access the site.

post #26 of 78
The site constantly times out on a database query - or something - when I visit.
post #27 of 78
I spoke with them the other day about this. They are aware of the issue. It depends on your ISP. I can't load their site at home, but if I connect using my mobile phone for service, it works fine.
post #28 of 78
F me - how did I never hear of this sale? Did the only announce it on some email list? I didn't see anything on their website site about it. The "Sale" section of their website only showed about four Alden shoes, none of which moved me.
post #29 of 78
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel222 View Post
I spoke with them the other day about this. They are aware of the issue. It depends on your ISP. I can't load their site at home, but if I connect using my mobile phone for service, it works fine.

Are they going to fix the problem? I can't access the site at school, home, or work.
post #30 of 78
Their IT department is suspect, but I have received great customer service when I made phone orders.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Shoe Mart, Why does the site never work