Since this thread started with the subject of mythbusting, I'd like to do a little summary:
1. Nino Corvato does not cut a drape coat!
2. Some men care more about being liked by the MD of A&S than for the proper (in a tailor's view) fit of their garments.
3. A hand sewn seam can be easily replaced by an equivalent machine version without any loss of durability or flexibility.
4. A flexible shoulder seam has not really a direct impact on the overall comfort of the garment.
5. A high armhole alone does not guarantee a decent looking, comfortable garment when the armhole(diameter) is as wide as a barn gate.
6. A sleeve with additional length in the undersleeve provides a fuller range of movement, but will look messy.
7. A bias cut canvas does not really serve a purpose other than being something to talk about.
8. Some men should avoid loud patterned fabrics.
9. As soon as somebody posts a picture of a beautiful woman the hetero members get distracted from the main subject.
10. Speaking of beautiful people: A fine chest needs no drape!
Feel free to add anything I have not covered.