or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots - Page 23

post #331 of 1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post
you ask as if i own a pair! i plan to wear the fuck out of mine so they get distressed like crazy, so rain is whatever for me. remember the w&h pair were dunked in water

Yeah. Do that. I just ordered mine in oiled tan brown even though distressed brown was suggested. And for those asking about the stamping of the Dayton brand on the outside, Kayla confirmed that due to overwhelming request, there will be NO stamping of it on the outside. That leaves the size marking alone. Awesome.
post #332 of 1915
fuck me, debating between the nubucks and the distressed browns. Someone sway me one way or another before this deal is dead.
post #333 of 1915
I will go with the nubuck. Distressed does look cheap and i think most would agree in this thread that Nubuck is the way to go if you are not taking the black or brown oiled tan. Its still your choice.
post #334 of 1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasec View Post
fuck me, debating between the nubucks and the distressed browns. Someone sway me one way or another before this deal is dead.

I just called and went with nubucks. Figured there are plenty of brown boots out there.

Question for anyone who went with Dayton's D width - what is your normal width? I generally measure as a smaller C, and they still have me in an E. They said the D is for people with very narrow feet. Any experiences?
post #335 of 1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg View Post
I just called and went with nubucks. Figured there are plenty of brown boots out there.

Question for anyone who went with Dayton's D width - what is your normal width? I generally measure as a smaller C, and they still have me in an E. They said the D is for people with very narrow feet. Any experiences?

Somebody they ran narrow. Im usually a D so I went E. I hope they are not too narrow
post #336 of 1915
they run quite narrow. a width size up isn't a problem.
post #337 of 1915
^ Yeah, I am usually a D and went with an E. This wait is going to kill me though
post #338 of 1915
I am somewhere a C/D. Kayla gt me EE.
post #339 of 1915
Thanks gents, that's reassuring.
post #340 of 1915
i'm a width D usually, but because I sized down so much I got a EE and it fits perfect on the sides.
post #341 of 1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingazn View Post
i'm a width D usually, but because I sized down so much I got a EE and it fits perfect on the sides.

I did not size down went down one size so hopefully my E will work out.
post #342 of 1915
^ how are your boots cmng along? have they darkened much?
post #343 of 1915
^initially I was disappointed because they became really dark now they have dried up a bit and become much lighter. I think over the next few months with some summer exposure and use, it should adjust to a lighter brown that I desire.
post #344 of 1915
brannock 11 C/D( 11inches) - told 9.5EE. sounds logical?
post #345 of 1915
Quote:
Originally Posted by onijo84 View Post
brannock 11 C/D( 11inches) - told 9.5EE. sounds logical?

sounds more logical than my

brannock 6 -> 6E -_-...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots