Edited by impolyt_one - 12/21/11 at 6:38pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Viberg for Styleforummarket Order #2: Suggestions Last post on 2/28/14 at 12:30pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Styleforummarket - Viberg x Styleforum MTO orders - the inaugural edition Last post on 2/11/14 at 8:22pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Highly Desirable Shoe Trade Thread-11US Major Brands!! Last post on 8/28/13 at 11:59am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Palladium Baggy Leather Gusset - size 10 Last post on 12/31/12 at 6:00pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Red Wing Heritage 9012 9.5D Chestnut moc-toe boot. ***FINAL REDUCTION!*** Last post on 1/4/13 at 2:38pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
Last edited: 1/2/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots - Page 109
Styleforum Top Picks
If Dayton really is going under, they must have much bigger problems than a few Internet nerds who spent a few thousand dollars on defective and/or undelivered goods. D&B lists them as a $1.4 million company. Then again, it also lists them as "high risk" for defaulting on a loan.
I can imagine him saying something like "hey, watch this guys!"
Thanks for your email.
Our apologies for your experience. Certainly it was never our intent to mislead you
or in any way not be truthful with you. We ran into a number of problems internally
that prevented us from delivering on what we had promised in terms of timing. We had not
anticipated that our April Anniversary Sale would go viral and it really taxed our production
Your boots were done at least twice but one at least one occasion they did not pass final quality
inspection and were not acceptable in quality and should not have been shipped.
If there is good that can out of your experience, it forced us to look at both the people and the process
we were employing to make our boots. We have made the necessary changes and we are re-organizing our manufacturing process to prevent what happened to you from every happening again.
We hope that at some point in the future, you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.
EDITED: Just read what I wrote and no I didn't actually say WTF, I was thinking it lol. Pretty clear disconnect between a CEO and his clientele.
Edited by Islander - 12/16/11 at 10:38pm
you wanna meet and talk in person?................amateurs eh?
make a pair of boots out of your geek ass.
alot of people at that company had to deal with your little girl like diva shit!
if you ever saw me................and knew who i was, you would run for your fucking life.
choose your words next time geek!
last time i ever post on here.................get a life you fucks!
- What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › J CREW SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER in XS 13 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 15 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 23 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw