Edited by impolyt_one - 12/21/11 at 6:38pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots - Page 109
Styleforum Top Picks
If Dayton really is going under, they must have much bigger problems than a few Internet nerds who spent a few thousand dollars on defective and/or undelivered goods. D&B lists them as a $1.4 million company. Then again, it also lists them as "high risk" for defaulting on a loan.
I can imagine him saying something like "hey, watch this guys!"
Thanks for your email.
Our apologies for your experience. Certainly it was never our intent to mislead you
or in any way not be truthful with you. We ran into a number of problems internally
that prevented us from delivering on what we had promised in terms of timing. We had not
anticipated that our April Anniversary Sale would go viral and it really taxed our production
Your boots were done at least twice but one at least one occasion they did not pass final quality
inspection and were not acceptable in quality and should not have been shipped.
If there is good that can out of your experience, it forced us to look at both the people and the process
we were employing to make our boots. We have made the necessary changes and we are re-organizing our manufacturing process to prevent what happened to you from every happening again.
We hope that at some point in the future, you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.
EDITED: Just read what I wrote and no I didn't actually say WTF, I was thinking it lol. Pretty clear disconnect between a CEO and his clientele.
Edited by Islander - 12/16/11 at 10:38pm
you wanna meet and talk in person?................amateurs eh?
make a pair of boots out of your geek ass.
alot of people at that company had to deal with your little girl like diva shit!
if you ever saw me................and knew who i was, you would run for your fucking life.
choose your words next time geek!
last time i ever post on here.................get a life you fucks!
- What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 18 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Slim wallets recommendation 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...