Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Today at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots - Page 92
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm suspecting they are already out of business or in the process of.
I called them several times last week but the phone went unanswered, so I visited the store on Saturday. It seemed like business as usual but I had to call them the next day - Sunday - but again the phone went unanswered. According to their website they are open on Sundays so again I made my way to their E. Hastings location but this time they posted a handwritten sign saying there were closed for the day/ Knowing that they don't answer their phone, I heading out to their store on the Monday, again they were closed but I did see people in the store; it didn't look like patrons but rather some sort of meeting, perhaps a staff meeting? Regardless I just left.
I haven't been back since but I did try their number today and both numbers were disconnected.
FYI they have a "F" rating on BBB.
Let's just hope they are still in business.
calm down people ... phones go offline all the time. i got an email from steven earlier this week with an update on the boots. dayton provides boots for public servicemen all over canada for police, fireman, etc. us fashion forward buyers should make up a VERY small fraction of their customer base (with the exception of the large influx of orders for their anniversary sale). so everyone just relax and im sure the phones will go back up shortly
Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, fuck this company. I've called them three times, and each time they're assured me that they would call back (I have yet to receive a call). I was unfortunate enough to order two pairs of boots from them during the sale, and now I can't get in touch with a single goddamn person.
They have nearly $700 of my money, and the card i used to place the order has expired. The "All of your fashion-forward buyers" argument is complete bullshit. This is a business, and as such, they have an obligation to all of their customers.
- What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Motorcycles 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang RTW Pants 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015