Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots - Page 92
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm suspecting they are already out of business or in the process of.
I called them several times last week but the phone went unanswered, so I visited the store on Saturday. It seemed like business as usual but I had to call them the next day - Sunday - but again the phone went unanswered. According to their website they are open on Sundays so again I made my way to their E. Hastings location but this time they posted a handwritten sign saying there were closed for the day/ Knowing that they don't answer their phone, I heading out to their store on the Monday, again they were closed but I did see people in the store; it didn't look like patrons but rather some sort of meeting, perhaps a staff meeting? Regardless I just left.
I haven't been back since but I did try their number today and both numbers were disconnected.
FYI they have a "F" rating on BBB.
Let's just hope they are still in business.
calm down people ... phones go offline all the time. i got an email from steven earlier this week with an update on the boots. dayton provides boots for public servicemen all over canada for police, fireman, etc. us fashion forward buyers should make up a VERY small fraction of their customer base (with the exception of the large influx of orders for their anniversary sale). so everyone just relax and im sure the phones will go back up shortly
Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously, fuck this company. I've called them three times, and each time they're assured me that they would call back (I have yet to receive a call). I was unfortunate enough to order two pairs of boots from them during the sale, and now I can't get in touch with a single goddamn person.
They have nearly $700 of my money, and the card i used to place the order has expired. The "All of your fashion-forward buyers" argument is complete bullshit. This is a business, and as such, they have an obligation to all of their customers.
- What's the appeal of the wings/horns x dayton service boots
Styleforum Top Picks
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 5 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Carmina Sizing Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...