or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects S/S 2010
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects S/S 2010 - Page 22

post #316 of 2389
I really want these gum soles!

post #317 of 2389
Got them in white from Inventory and love them. Akira Chicago had a 30% off sale on them the other week, pissed I missed that
post #318 of 2389
that akira sale wrecked my account balance. picked up white gums and black highs.
post #319 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakatora View Post
that akira sale wrecked my account balance. picked up white gums and black highs.

Theres a bunch of coupons for 20% off I picked up the black high top CP's just a couple days ago for $311 shipped.
post #320 of 2389
most of the cp's were in 42...bought these

Attachment 44736
LL
post #321 of 2389
what are the prices like? I would like navy or grey low achilles in 41 if anyone wants to proxy them.
post #322 of 2389
so a CP 42 is actually a 43 in other brands/a US 10? the eShops keep saying to size down one, but i want the forum wizdom...
post #323 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
so a CP 42 is actually a 43 in other brands/a US 10?

the eShops keep saying to size down one, but i want the forum wizdom...

I'm a size 9.5 in pretty much everything. 42 fits perfectly. 41 is too small, 43 is too big. Hope this helps.
post #324 of 2389
Yeah I agree with him they run more like 1/2 size large that's really about it.
post #325 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoo04 View Post
I'm a size 9.5 in pretty much everything. 42 fits perfectly. 41 is too small, 43 is too big. Hope this helps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvpberto View Post
Yeah I agree with him they run more like 1/2 size large that's really about it.
helps a lot. thanks guys!
post #326 of 2389
Wow... those gum soles are dope!
post #327 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by London View Post
most of the cp's were in 42...bought these

Attachment 44736

Damn.. been looking for those Ervell Cps forever.
Let me know if you wanna make a little money by selling.
post #328 of 2389
Just an FYI, Barneys Co-Op has the white gum-soles on sale for around $260 (at least in Chicago). Probably in other locations too...
post #329 of 2389


finally handled these in person today. god damn. if i see these in my size at 20% off they'll be my next pick up
post #330 of 2389
What size are you? I have the gray version of that shoe in a 41. Only worn a couple of times. I wouldn't mind selling them. The suede is butter!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects S/S 2010