or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects S/S 2010
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Common Projects S/S 2010 - Page 71

post #1051 of 2389
nice..... looks like one of those buttero sneaks.
post #1052 of 2389
My local dealer only has the achilles low woman sneakers. Does anyone know if they are any different from the mens at all? old SF FS thread with womans edition
post #1053 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreggen View Post
My local dealer only has the achilles low woman sneakers. Does anyone know if they are any different from the mens at all? old SF FS thread with womans edition

That's my thread - I've since bought the men's Achilles Low myself and the only difference is that the insole says "Woman".
post #1054 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreggen View Post
My local dealer only has the achilles low woman sneakers. Does anyone know if they are any different from the mens at all? old SF FS thread with womans edition

sole on the women's is thinner
post #1055 of 2389
^ Well screw the local dealer then, went with TBS
post #1056 of 2389
does anyone know where i can find more close up pics of:


i bought these on yoox, but the zoom doesnt seem to be working...
post #1057 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42LONG View Post
does anyone know where i can find more close up pics of:


i bought these on yoox, but the zoom doesnt seem to be working...

They're the 09 special editions.
post #1058 of 2389
post #1059 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by slack tide View Post

Where did you buy these?
post #1060 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
Where did you buy these?

I got them at Tres Bien

They are also available at one or two other places - not sure off the top of my head though..
post #1061 of 2389
holy crap yoox was fast with the cps...i ordered at 3am saturday morning and they're already in the next town over. Guess they were only on the US site cuz they were already in the NJ warehouse. Crossing my fingers that they're not defective
post #1062 of 2389
just got the white gumsoles from yoox, they're not perforated.
post #1063 of 2389
Anyone got pics of the maroon + white sole that are on yoox? Just wanna get a better image of the color
post #1064 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by max-t View Post
just got the white gumsoles from yoox, they're not perforated.

Helllllllz yeahhhhhhhhh
post #1065 of 2389
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post
Anyone got pics of the maroon + white sole that are on yoox? Just wanna get a better image of the color

pretty sure they're burgundy. these are the mid velcro version but color should be the same
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2592/...e30_z.jpg?zz=1
some1 buy them so i dont have to be tempted!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Common Projects S/S 2010