or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Man boobs
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Man boobs

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
From the Sartorialist:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4.../1600/GQRT.jpg
post #2 of 13
What am I missing? I see a guy in really good shape for his age wearing a tight shirt.
post #3 of 13
Oh, please.

We should all look that good at his age.
post #4 of 13
I think he might just be in shape and actually have pecs.
post #5 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I think he might just be in shape and actually have pecs.

Or pec implants.
post #6 of 13
Isn't that Thom Browne?
post #7 of 13
Isn't that Ralph Lauren?
post #8 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by zjpj83
I see a guy in really good shape for his age wearing a tight shirt.

So do I. Now you want man boobs, take a look at this thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=15811
post #9 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabelKing
Isn't that Thom Browne?

I believe so.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Isn't that Ralph Lauren?

Yes it is. And he like it the tight long-sleeve shirt.

Jon.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
So do I. Now you want man boobs, take a look at this thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=15811

Yeah, see, THOSE are moobs.
post #12 of 13
even JFKs moobs arent really anything....

here are some real moobs

post #13 of 13
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Man boobs