Do not walk, RUN as far away from Baron's Boutique as possible!!!
Recently, based on Jovan's experience, I opted to have Barons Boutique, tailor me a double-breasted jacket. Following are the list of flaws that occured:
1. The lapel lacked actual or adequate canvassing.
2. The top of the the lapel suffered from puckering, (probably from the lack of canvassing beneath lapel)
3. The stitching on the lapel was botched. On side of the lapel, appeared different from the other.
4. What was deemed functional button holes, appeared to have been falsely manufactured, not machine made.
5. The jacket for some odd reason was very itching, whenever I tried on. The appeared to be some form of inferior canvassing within the lining of the jacket.
I'm not certain what transpired as to Jovan's suit, but this jacket suffered from numerous flaws. I would seriously advise any member opting to utilize this establishment, to think twice about it. TRUST ME!!