or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shoe Sale
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

PSA: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shoe Sale - Page 2

post #16 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Is there sale on PL suits and sport coats?

I'm sure there is, but as stated above, you won't find them anywhere close to B&S prices.
post #17 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
I'm sure there is, but as stated above, you won't find them anywhere close to B&S prices.

Yeah,suits are around $1500-1700,not such a great deal.
post #18 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Is there sale on PL suits and sport coats?
Yes - I picked up a Charcoal Cashmere Herringbone (patch pockets). Reduced price + another 25% off. Tried on in DC and called my guy in LA which saved me the tax!
Shoe wise they had plenty of the 'Peering' at $499 less the 25% kicker.
Some sweeet Cashmere scarves at about $190.
post #19 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post
Yes - I picked up a Charcoal Cashmere Herringbone (patch pockets). Reduced price + another 25% off. Tried on in DC and called my guy in LA which saved me the tax!
Shoe wise they had plenty of the 'Peering' at $499 less the 25% kicker.
Some sweeet Cashmere scarves at about $190.

sport coat in a charcoal herringbone cashmere? how much was it mind if i ask?
post #20 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
sport coat in a charcoal herringbone cashmere? how much was it mind if i ask?

+1

I'd be surprised if it was less than $2k
post #21 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by sho'nuff View Post
sport coat in a charcoal herringbone cashmere? how much was it mind if i ask?

Slightly less than a Grand
post #22 of 54
Thread Starter 
Just stopped by the store again. Still have some Macons, Peerings, McKays, Barksdales, and Dellers for $375. The selection has definitely thinned out.
post #23 of 54
Were the Norvells $375 as well?
post #24 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
Were the Norvells $375 as well?
They were a few days ago, but there was quite a run on them.
post #25 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlschwart View Post
Just stopped by the store again. Still have some Macons, Peerings, McKays, Barksdales, and Dellers for $375. The selection has definitely thinned out.

post #26 of 54
Which Store in Dallas? Thanks.
post #27 of 54
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakmerchant View Post
Which Store in Dallas? Thanks.
The Ralph Lauren store in Highland Park Village
post #28 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlschwart View Post
The Ralph Lauren store in Highland Park Village

they are there no longer... trust me
post #29 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
they are there no longer... trust me

and they were WITHOUT trees
post #30 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
I'm sure there is, but as stated above, you won't find them anywhere close to B&S prices.
Wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by forex View Post
Yeah,suits are around $1500-1700,not such a great deal.
wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by furo View Post
+1 I'd be surprised if it was less than $2k
wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post
Were the Norvells $375 as well?
right!! I wanted to revive this few day old thread to thank our good friend Ralph for the smokin' sale. I went alittle crazy (well, for my standards) and still feell t aht I came out on top. For those who haven't indulged, DO SO NOW As the sale is still going on and you can have your SA search the Nation for what you what.......and boy do those SA's know how to make $. BETTER THAN B&S PRICES and I could never see myself selling for these prices. I purchased: Peering G&G Norvells Meegan (silvano Sasetti) though may be giving these to my old man Barksdale (comin in da mail) ________________________________________________________ =$1500 3 RLPL Shirts @ $99 each 1 RLPL Navy SC @ a whopping $675!!!!! At the retail store! 1 RLBL Navy pinstripe suit @ $535!!! almost bought an RLPL houndstooth cashmere SC at $950. I mean, these are better than B&S prices so hurry down guys. and no, I'm not re-selling these as there wouldn't be muich to make.... but instead cured my (lack of) shoes problem instantly.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › PSA: Ralph Lauren Purple Label Shoe Sale