or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion - Page 196

post #2926 of 5156
Thread Starter 
The online sale section was just updated. There is a bunch of stuff from 2 or even 3 seasons ago.
post #2927 of 5156
damn looks like I can't find a red chambray shirt anymore
post #2928 of 5156
Just stockpiled on all those beautiful sun washed flannels. bought myself 4 shirts. Thank god.
post #2929 of 5156
@deveandepot1 do you realize that this thread is worth around $1,930 (low ball #) taking into current views and using a $10 CPM (cost per thousand)?
post #2930 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post
damn looks like I can't find a red chambray shirt anymore

I'm kinda looking too. My store doesn't carry them and none online.
post #2931 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
The online sale section was just updated. There is a bunch of stuff from 2 or even 3 seasons ago.

Thanks for the heads-up. Nothing for me, but some former StyleForum J.Crew thread favorites have popped up again:

Secret Wash button-down shirt in Celtic plaid
Secret Wash button-down shirt in scholar tartan
Military mockneck wool cardigan

I own the last two and they're now my favorite Fall/Winter pieces.
post #2932 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateFresh View Post
@deveandepot1 do you realize that this thread is worth around $1,930 (low ball #) taking into current views and using a $10 CPM (cost per thousand)?

I keep saying I am shocked that JCrew does not have an official person who posts here.
post #2933 of 5156
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
I keep saying I am shocked that JCrew does not have an official person who posts here.

I bet somebody at J Crew reads this thread though.
post #2934 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by deveandepot1 View Post
I bet somebody at J Crew reads this thread though.

Yup, and again, that's why I bitch so much about them not offering Tall sizes for every shirt they make. Hopefully someone is listening.
post #2935 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Yup, and again, that's why I bitch so much about them not offering Tall sizes for every shirt they make. Hopefully someone is listening.

+1

I hope so too.
post #2936 of 5156
i bought the military mockneeck in black 2 weeks ago in medium if anyones interested. too big on me and its final sale so no return.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/18222.jsp
post #2937 of 5156
Quote:
Originally Posted by freewilliee View Post
i bought the military mockneeck in black 2 weeks ago in medium if anyones interested. too big on me and its final sale so no return.

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/18222.jsp


I have that one. Very soft.
post #2938 of 5156
http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm Opinion on the Regulation Peacoat, too warm for spring?
post #2939 of 5156
i believe that jacket is thin so fine for Spring. I feel it just looks wierd in daytime because of the fact that its a peacoat, but looks great on cool Spring nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynHighpost View Post
http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...if&tmp=prdDtIm

Opinion on the Regulation Peacoat, too warm for spring?
post #2940 of 5156
Was browsing their sale section. Does anyone know the difference between the regular fit and the straight fit? They were both described as "Sits at waist, straight through hip and thigh, with a straight leg".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion