or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion - Page 117

post #1741 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post
dinomight from SuFu rocking the red chambray:

I hate the waistcoat and suspenders, but I love the shirt. Shoot me.
post #1742 of 5155
That has to be the most denim jacket-conducive outfit I've ever seen. Looks great.
post #1743 of 5155
^ I think that giant american flag behind him really seems to make the denim jacket even more appropriate. Either way, that's a great look. Replacing one of the buttons was a nice touch and I like how it matches the buttons on the henley.
post #1744 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post
When I found out the red chambray had 25% linen, i called to cancel my preorder. Can't stand the feel of linen on my skin, even in a blend. Saw the red chambray at 484 Bway today. Thought the color was ok, but not great.

So instead, I picked up a red chambray at Lucky Brand Jeans today. $30 cheaper and a nicer red, IMO. Check it out.

http://www.luckybrand.com/Military-S...ectedColor=640

Nice find. It's much simpler than the Crew version. 30$ less doesn't hurt either.
post #1745 of 5155
those AA chambray shirts look so boring. their oxfords look interesting though. i bet they fit a lot more slimmer than the jcrew shirts.
post #1746 of 5155
Everything about AA oxfords is awful. Material, fit, collar, everything.
post #1747 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Everything about AA oxfords is awful. Material, fit, collar, everything.

good looking out
post #1748 of 5155
So, whats the word on the JCrew Linen shirts? Is it worth the price?
post #1749 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak View Post
dinomight from SuFu rocking the red chambray:

Man, that guy needs a haircut and a shave.

Yeah he pulled it together nicely. I keep thinking about getting a vintage denim jacket off ebay.
post #1750 of 5155
I'll have to get one of those chambrays if I see it. As a daywalker I tend to avoid red clothes, but I think that one is faded enough to work.
post #1751 of 5155
Red chambray looks good. I don't get all the hate? Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Headed to the store to check out now...
post #1752 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Everything about AA oxfords is awful. Material, fit, collar, everything.

Yeah, I agree 100%. I blew $50 on one of there oxfords last year. Poor return policy too. I will never buy American Apparel again. Alternative Apparel isn't bad tho.
post #1753 of 5155
Has anyone checked out Gap.com lately? They have like 6 or so different Chambray's going right now. Some of them don't look half bad and the price is nice. I know the quality is not up to JCrew, but I am impressed with the current offerings. Kinda surprised there is not red one yet. I have a lot of black button ups, but I am tempted with this one: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=750128 I like how the white detailing shows.
post #1754 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasinoRoyale View Post
Red chambray looks good. I don't get all the hate?

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Headed to the store to check out now...

Didn't have it. So much for that. The SA didn't even know what chambray was.

Guess I'll check out the Grove when I get a chance.
post #1755 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
Has anyone checked out Gap.com lately? They have like 6 or so different Chambray's going right now. Some of them don't look half bad and the price is nice. I know the quality is not up to JCrew, but I am impressed with the current offerings. Kinda surprised there is not red one yet. I have a lot of black button ups, but I am tempted with this one: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=750128 I like how the white detailing shows.
http://www.gap.com/browse/category.do?cid=42839 Here's a few others. I would heavy think about paying full price for these shirts. Looks more like fad than a few other items we've paid premium for. Especially a certain color. Edit: http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...d=1&pid=719572 I would buy this one. Fair price, nice design and wearable all year round.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion