or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion - Page 2

post #16 of 5155
It's early. I don't think the real spring rollout begins until late January.
post #17 of 5155
I'm not sure what I want to do this spring. I think I'm just going to go with the Khaki and polo shirt look this spring/summer. Both in a style that I can wear to work and out on the town (darker stuff for the night life). I'm tired of wearing these Lauren Ralph Lauren wool pants and button down shirts (without a tie) with the sleeves rolled up. Well for the spring shirts, I'll get some lightweight button downs, perhaps with button down collars to mix with the polo shirts. All tailored of course.
post #18 of 5155
My spring list: lightweight l/s shirts; cargo/camp type pants; shoes (either navy JPs or those new Sperry things); some v-neck tees; and The Watch.
post #19 of 5155
Can't wait to see the new stuff.

I know I sound like a broken record, but I hope they have plenty of Tall sizes across their clothing line in the new stuff.
post #20 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
My spring list: lightweight l/s shirts; cargo/camp type pants; shoes (either navy JPs or those new Sperry things); some v-neck tees; and The Watch.

The Watch is a good move. I got it from another member a few months ago and have worn it every day. I like it a lot and get compliments on it.
post #21 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
It's early. I don't think the real spring rollout begins until late January.

Isn't it now that pretentious time they call "RESORT" ?
post #22 of 5155
Yes, apparently. The manager used that the other day when I was in. I'd never heard it before.

So really this thread should re-named J Crew Resort Season 10 Discussion.
post #23 of 5155
Help me build a spring wardrobe gentlemen. Khaki's, jeans, button downs and polos and shoes.
post #24 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Can someone give me a link to the red chambray. I can't find it on the website.

A couple pics here...
Secret Forts - J. Crew SS10 Preview

I'm never a big fan of spring summer clothes, especially when compared to all of the fall winter options. So far, this is no different. I will probably pick up a couple shirts down the road.
post #25 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeus View Post
Help me build a spring wardrobe gentlemen. Khaki's, jeans, button downs and polos and shoes.

Sounds good to me
post #26 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calden View Post
A couple pics here...
Secret Forts - J. Crew SS10 Preview

I'm never a big fan of spring summer clothes, especially when compared to all of the fall winter options. So far, this is no different. I will probably pick up a couple shirts down the road.

Thank you. Ya, I'll be getting one as well.
post #27 of 5155
Wow, nice!!!
post #28 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Yes, apparently. The manager used that the other day when I was in. I'd never heard it before.
That's not just J Crew, designers have been calling mid-winter collections resort collections for ages.
post #29 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calden View Post
A couple pics here...
Secret Forts - J. Crew SS10 Preview

I'm never a big fan of spring summer clothes, especially when compared to all of the fall winter options. So far, this is no different. I will probably pick up a couple shirts down the road.

Same here. S/S seems to be all about polos and lightweight l/s. Not as interesting to me as sweaters, coats, and jackets. And the s/s secret wash shirts are pretty blah.
post #30 of 5155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty View Post
That's not just J Crew, designers have been calling mid-winter collections resort collections for ages.

New one on me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew S/S 10 Discussion