or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carlo Franco
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carlo Franco - Page 7

post #91 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
I have find there exist a contrary thing this same person have speak:

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...5&postcount=18

This make a big confusion!

Now I not write nothing more to this topic for respect the request from m@T to me on page more early of this threak

Nice. This is one of the reasons why, to me, you are the best new poster of 2010 on SF.
post #92 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcriswel View Post
On the other hand, I do not like Alex's authoritarian manner. He needs to tone that down. Hopefully, Andy will nicely mention something to him about his role as a moderator. I think good moderators are like officials in the NFL - they need to control the situation but let the players play.

I'm actually surprised at how Alex is playing this off. I have been a customer of his, but his reaction here is definitely making me rethink whether he's the kind of guy I want to do business with.
post #93 of 251
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
I have find there exist a contrary thing this same person have speak:

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...5&postcount=18

This make a big confusion!

Now I not write nothing more to this topic for respect the request from m@T to me on page more early of this threak

this is great
post #94 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj100 View Post
I'm actually surprised at how Alex is playing this off. I have been a customer of his, but his reaction here is definitely making me rethink whether he's the kind of guy I want to do business with.

Kabbaz makes without a doubt absolutely super shirts and sweaters, I have been a customer--He is a great guy, and the service I have received is impeccable.
post #95 of 251
I would post in this threak, but I can't afford any more Andy Points.
post #96 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
Nice. This is one of the reasons why, to me, you are the best new poster of 2010 on SF.
Thank you Sir for this thing so kind you speak, I have enjoy this company of SF so good! I wish to everyone nice betrunken New Jahr! Soon my friend, who drink the equal of me, will to arrive, if we have a lucky maybe we find few lady friend for the evening, and we will to drink and smoke much thing until too fatigué, then sleep because in this days we no so jung similar of before!
post #97 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by redtree00 View Post
this is great
For me is toujours a big confusion!
post #98 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another New Yorker View Post
Kabbaz makes without a doubt absolutely super shirts and sweaters, I have been a customer--He is a great guy, and the service I have received is impeccable.

I agree with all of that. I really like everything I've ever bought from him, and his service has been impeccable.

At the same time, his reaction here gives me pause. Probably not enough that I wouldn't do business with him in the future - but something to keep in the back of my mind when I do.
post #99 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
Thank you Sir for this thing so kind you speak, I have enjoy this company of SF so good!
I wish to everyone nice betrunken New Jahr! Soon my friend, who drink the equal of me, will to arrive, if we have a lucky maybe we find few lady friend for the evening, and we will to drink and smoke much thing until too fatigué, then sleep because in this days we no so jung similar of before!

Surprisingly, I understood every word of this.
post #100 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Surprisingly, I understood every word of this.
Maybe you are "my friend, who drink the equal of me" (after all, we do not know your real location do we now?)
post #101 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddieriley View Post
Surprisingly, I understood every word of this.
I can to be happy for this thing, that persons here can to understand what is written from me! My Englisch have become more good?!
post #102 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
I would post in this threak, but I can't afford any more Andy Points.

By this and you get 150 Andy Point in the bank.

http://carlofranco.com/ties/silk/red...verstripe.html
post #103 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIHTies View Post
Maybe you are "my friend, who drink the equal of me" (after all, we do not know your real location do we now?)
My friend is Deutscher + Norweger!
post #104 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
I can to be happy for this thing, that persons here can to understand what is written from me!
My Englisch have become more good?!

What's the gag with the "funny" English? It might be more believable if the structure and syntax were more incorrect, and if you could erase earliest posts showing your unaffected English.
post #105 of 251
Is it too late to return a CF tie for a refund? I swear I wore it only once or twice.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carlo Franco