or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carlo Franco
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carlo Franco - Page 17

post #241 of 251
i received two ties today. they look nicer than the picture, actually. glad the drama (at least for me) is over.
post #242 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digby View Post
i received two ties today. they look nicer than the picture, actually. glad the drama (at least for me) is over.
Drama go, now can to be only comedy?
post #243 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetLaw View Post
One of the funny things about all the CF drama (both this time around and a couple of years ago), is that despite their customer service problems for everyone else, they mistakenly sent me TWO of the "official" StyleForum tie after I ordered one right before they went under.

So I guess my experience was a rare success story.

I can beat this story. I ordered one of their shirts and after many months received the shirt. I did not expect to get the delivery because CF never charged my credit card. I sent them numerous emails to correct the oversight but, guess what, they never answered back. How's that for a bit of karma.
post #244 of 251
It sounds like you guys should invest in lottery tickets.
post #245 of 251
FYI, I received my $100 refund today from Jill.
post #246 of 251
My recently ordered Carlo Franco ties have arrived. They are beautiful as I have always known them to be.
post #247 of 251
FYI, for you brave bargain hunters: Carlo Franco is having a sale! Any three ties for $80 each; four or more for $70 each, and bowties are only $25.

Best of luck!

http://carlofranco.com/
post #248 of 251
post #249 of 251
Whats the width on CF ties? Dont see it anywhere on the site.
post #250 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by 518aata View Post
FYI, for you brave bargain hunters: Carlo Franco is having a sale! Any three ties for $80 each; four or more for $70 each, and bowties are only $25.

Why would you buy only three ties if it is ten dollars more then buying four? Very odd.
post #251 of 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styk33 View Post
Why would you buy only three ties if it is ten dollars more then buying four? Very odd.

It's forty dollars less bro.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carlo Franco