or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › "Too much nudity" - Paris Hilton snubs own premiere
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

"Too much nudity" - Paris Hilton snubs own premiere

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Too much nudity, protests Paris

Socialite Paris Hilton snubbed the Cannes premiere of her own movie - a starring role in National Lampoon's Pledge This! - after arguing with producers over the amount of nudity in the film.

Hilton, who made her name after a homemade sex tape recorded with Rick Solomon was released on the internet, plays the lead character Victoria English in Pledge This!.

But she boycotted the premiere at the Cannes Film Festival after discovering the producers had added extra nude scenes without asking her permission, it was reported.

Hollywood.com quoted Hilton as saying: "I took the part on the assurance I wouldn't do any nudity. I wanted to do something where I'd be taken seriously, and they added a load of scenes with naked girls.

"I was so angry I snubbed my own premiere."

Hilton is devoting much of her time to expanding her film and music career.

Along with Pledge This!, she is also due to star in Bottom's Up, and has recorded her debut album. It includes a cover of Rod Stewart's hit single, Do You Think I'm Sexy.

now the really ironic thing about this is that she is complaining that she wanted to be taken seriously and therefore accepted a role in a National Lampoons movie.

Its good to be Paris Hilton.
post #2 of 27
Will we be seeing her name in the roster of the Criterion Collection?
post #3 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
now the really ironic thing about this is that she is complaining that she wanted to be taken seriously and therefore accepted a role in a National Lampoons movie.

Its good to be Paris Hilton.
post #4 of 27
I think Meryl Streep had her start in a National Lampoon movie so the decision makes sense...
post #5 of 27
Just to give Paris some benefit of the doubt - why, I don't know - but not every film released as a National Lampoon product was orginally scheduled to be part of that franchise.

I recall reading that Van Wilder was not actually produced by National Lampoon but merely distributed using under that brand name.

It could be possible that National Lampoon bought distribution rights to this film, but wanted to increase the nudity and gross-out humor in order to live up to the reputation they have attained.
post #6 of 27
It wouldn't be a National Lampoon movie without tig 'ol bitties.

Paris Hilton is just jealous because she doesn't have any.
post #7 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo#4
It wouldn't be a National Lampoon movie without tig 'ol bitties.

Paris Hilton is just jealous because she doesn't have any.

Give her some credit; it's not like she can't afford them.

Wait, am I defending Paris Hilton?
post #8 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
Give her some credit; it's not like she can't afford them.

Wait, am I defending Paris Hilton?

I come from the school of thought that if you need them and you can afford 'em, you should just get 'em.
post #9 of 27
Superbit - Pledge This! I can't wait so I can see every herpe on Paris.. woohoo.
post #10 of 27
This is the same Paris Hilton who falls out of her dress at any possible public opportunity...
post #11 of 27
Paris doesnt need fake titties, I actually think they look very nice...on the smaller side but perky, which is the important thing. and she's so thin that large tits would look odd

I just heard the public comments her new boyfriend made about Lindsay Lohan, how she has a firecrotch that shoots out freckles and her puss smells like diarrea. what a charming young lad!
post #12 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I just heard the public comments her new boyfriend made about Lindsay Lohan, how she has a firecrotch that shoots out freckles and her puss smells like diarrea. what a charming young lad!
i want her so much more now
post #13 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
i want her so much more now

I hope she also likes sucking teat. And man teat at that.

Jon.
post #14 of 27
did i already tell you guys my paris hilton story?

she almost crashed into me at a stop sign in west hollywood. she has a grey ferrari with florida plates, and even though the near-miss was her fault, she gave me a really bitchy look, while dragging on a cigarette. i like her.
post #15 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by matadorpoeta
did i already tell you guys my paris hilton story?

she almost crashed into me at a stop sign in west hollywood. she has a grey ferrari with florida plates, and even though the near-miss was her fault, she gave me a really bitchy look, while dragging on a cigarette. i like her.
That sounded almost stylish were it not Paris Hilton.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › "Too much nudity" - Paris Hilton snubs own premiere