• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What would YOU do with these boots?

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The deed is already done. What can I say? I was drunk and she was cute. Here they are..
8717C.jpg
Tony Lama Python. They've been sitting in my closet ever since purchasing them. Haven't a clue what to wear them with. Suggestions? Second option is to take the black dye to them. What say you all?

malefic

Reaction score
"SHE" being who? The shoemaker's daughter? (I certainly @#^$&*ing hope!)

I had heard of the existence of such things, but prayed they were mere fables. The idea of people walking around in boots like that and cowboy hats and expecting to be taken seriously . . . . well, let's just say I'd visit Kabul as soon as Texas.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I live in Texas and NOBODY wears boots that look like that.
laugh.gif
I don't know... Ebay?

watchingdetails2002

Reaction score
I'd pair them a nice pair of jeans or casual dress. But honestly I wouldn't worry about it.

Scuttlebutt

Reaction score
Go to a frat party with them on an 80's night. It doesn't matter if they're not really from the 80's. You just need to look goofy.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, just chalk it up to drunken buying. Tomorrow, immediately take them to the nearest Goodwill and give them a new home. Learn your lesson and move on.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Dude, just chalk it up to drunken buying. Tomorrow, immediately take them to the nearest Goodwill and give them a new home. Learn your lesson and move on.
This.

Sanguis Mortuum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
Second option is to take the black dye to them.
What say you all?

The only thing that should be taken to these shoes is fire.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they're a size 9D send them to me. I'll wear them. I could always use a second set of riding boots.

blackbowtie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Man Of Lint
They've been sitting in my closet ever since purchasing them. Haven't a clue what to wear them with. Suggestions?

Er....with jeans?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads