post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
Hi -

I've recently purchased some hign end suits that need to be altered around the waist area significantly. I am afraid the usual guy I go to will do that good job. If any of you suit experts know a good skilled and reasonablly priced tylor you've used in the past, please let me know.

thanks to advise,