or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3768

post #56506 of 57256
what advice?

i want to bulk up. i lost like 20 pounds but kept my lift numbers about the same or improved. but now i'm like 165 and feel way too light. but i also dont want to get fat
Edited by indesertum - 4/20/16 at 8:00pm
post #56507 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Edit, your knees are quite a bit ahead of you feet tho

what was your point?
post #56508 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

what was your point?
He looked like he was falling forward a bit, which he later confirmed I believe.
What's your point?
post #56509 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

i want to bulk up. i lost like 20 pounds but kept my lift numbers about the same or improved. but now i'm like 165 and feel way too light. but i also dont want to get fat

 

I'm in about the same situation.

I've gone from 215 to 190 lbs since december. Lifts have suffered but that's also because I train less. I'm def less stable during heavy lifts.

Anyway, I feel better at this weight and would like to stay around 190 or 200 tops for now. 

Trying recomp slowly by eating around maintenance and making small increases in the gym so hopefully I can stay at the same weight with an improved muscle/fat ratio.

post #56510 of 57256
His point is whatever you were about to say regarding his knees forward on a front squat, doesn't mean shit.
post #56511 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon View Post

His point is whatever you were about to say regarding his knees forward on a front squat, doesn't mean shit.
Well, OK then. I try to keep my knees over my feet when front squatting but I'm not shifting 365. Why the aggression? Bawbag?
post #56512 of 57256
Nah Lagrangian always says something anytime anyone mentions knees past toes... and he's right. Don't mean shit, especially when front squatting
post #56513 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

what advice?

i want to bulk up. i lost like 20 pounds but kept my lift numbers about the same or improved. but now i'm like 165 and feel way too light. but i also dont want to get fat

There was an incident where i suggested cryotherapy to help a poster who was having chronic pain and i was told i have no idea what I'm talking about regardless of the fact I'm obviously doing something right and I literally use cryo weekly.
post #56514 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyJones View Post

Well, OK then. I try to keep my knees over my feet when front squatting but I'm not shifting 365. Why the aggression? Bawbag?
I'm actually having a hard time understanding how you could keep your knees shifting forward when the load is around your clavicle, although when I do zerchers i keep my feet very close together and it's more similar to my high squat path.
post #56515 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

I'm actually having a hard time understanding how you could keep your knees shifting forward when the load is around your clavicle, although when I do zerchers i keep my feet very close together and it's more similar to my high squat path.
To be honest I have no idea what my knees do. Tried to video myself today but was fuckin hopeless. Workout sucked today too. Not eating enough and what I do eat is shall we say, sub optimal. Going backwards which at my age ain't good
post #56516 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

There was an incident where i suggested cryotherapy to help a poster who was having chronic pain and i was told i have no idea what I'm talking about regardless of the fact I'm obviously doing something right and I literally use cryo weekly.

But you're on teh juice.

This wasn't the heat shock conversation was it because we were talking about totally different things that time.
post #56517 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

There was an incident where i suggested cryotherapy to help a poster who was having chronic pain and i was told i have no idea what I'm talking about regardless of the fact I'm obviously doing something right and I literally use cryo weekly.

oh i thought you were talking about bulking or dieting advice
post #56518 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

But you're on teh juice.

This wasn't the heat shock conversation was it because we were talking about totally different things that time.

It was but there were like 4 conversations going on at once. This thread can get very fluid. Also the juice is great but it's not the thing getting me up at 530 in the morning to get to the gym or keeping me from eating clean when I cut or most importantly keeping me stretching and watching my posture to prevent injury so I can keep progressing. It is great though and I do suggest using it to anyone who is willing to actually put the time in and research what the compounds are and how they work, dosages and side effects, ancillaries etc. I hate dudes who go on cycle and have no idea what they are doing.
post #56519 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Front squat. I think Charly literally outgrew this thread as he's getting close to a 2000lb total, I don't speak to kunk personally and Fuji somehow managed to get a job in human resources.


no I 100% do not work in human resources wat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Is that a front or back squat

Either way hip crease is below the knee.... looks good to me

Where the fuck are Charly, kunk and fuji?

I ocassionally see Charly on my fb squatting like 700lb and benching mid 400s so I guess that. He also posts videos calling other power lifters out for not squatting to depth, which are absolutely hilarious because everyone gets russled and it's like RHET circa 2013.
Edited by fuji - 4/22/16 at 6:20am
post #56520 of 57256
Sup dudes homo progress pic
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
lVsfhUR.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts