Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3738

post #56056 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

"the biggest, most ancient families of proteins" please source that. I really would love to see anything from a scientific journal talking about the ancient discovery of something where the discovery is 50 something years old.

You expect someone to come up with "sauna" from "check out heat shock proteins" and you don't seem to even know what heat shock proteins are.

amazing.

"ancient" doesn't mean they were discovered by the Phoenicians you fucking moron. It means they've been around for billions of years and exist in pretty much every living cell and function in pretty much every component of cellular physiology.
post #56057 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

You expect someone to come up with "sauna" from "check out heat shock proteins" and you don't seem to even know what heat shock proteins are.

amazing.

"ancient" doesn't mean they were discovered by the Phoenicians you moron.

Do you not have access to google or something? You are seriously a colossal moron. Do you think I just came up with something out of nowhere or maybe I heard about the benefits of using heat shock proteins to deal with wounds and specifically inflammation?

Here you go genius.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/05/24/sauna-benefits.aspx
post #56058 of 57477
I just can't deal with the stupidity. Heat shock proteins exist in pretty much every compartment of every cell from bacteria through to human neurons. You could not have been more vague if you'd told someone to eat food, or advised someone to buy a car that had metal components. Seriously, there are 10 pages papers addressing the nomenclature of JUST the human HSPs because they're so diverse in their functions and where they exist within cells.

Also amazing that you ask for a scientific journal and then link to a fucking Mercola article. JFC.

Peace out man, have a good one.
Edited by hendrix - 2/22/16 at 4:01am
post #56059 of 57477
this thread is pretty much what you'd expect on a fashion forum tbh
post #56060 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

I just can't deal with the stupidity. Heat shock proteins exist in pretty much every compartment of every cell from bacteria through to human neurons. You could not have been more vague if you'd told someone to eat food, or advised someone to buy a car that had metal components. Seriously, there are 10 pages papers addressing the nomenclature of JUST the human HSPs because they're so diverse in their functions and where they exist within cells.

Also amazing that you ask for a scientific journal and then link to a fucking Mercola article. JFC.

Peace out man, have a good one.

Nice edits.
A. Those little numbers are links to studies.
B. How high is your estrogen levels that you are attacking me for giving advice.
C. I'm so happy to know that this is the guy attacking me
post #56061 of 57477
Lol at personal insults when you can't argue the point.
post #56062 of 57477
tesseract just wants to make RHET great again.

in other news, had my first trigger point massage yesterday, which she limited to my upper back. The massager said i had the most trigger points of anyone she's ever seen. I feel a combination of terrible and heavenly today.
post #56063 of 57477
guise wtf
post #56064 of 57477
It's okay. Tesseract is just having a meltdown because he didn't know what HSPs really are other than sauna things.

It's like he forgets that this is SF and not t-nation or bodybuilding.com forums.
post #56065 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

Nice edits.
A. Those little numbers are links to studies.
B. How high is your estrogen levels that you are attacking me for giving advice.
C. I'm so happy to know that this is the guy attacking me Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

just pathetic.
post #56066 of 57477
Okay, so its

tesseract vs hendrix  and ridethecliche

but also 

ridethecliche vs hendrix

and conceptionist and mgocrimson throwing in heat randomly
post #56067 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Okay, so its

 

tesseract vs hendrix  and ridethecliche

 

but also 

 

ridethecliche vs hendrix

 

and concerptionist and mgocrimson throwing in heat randomly

 

At least it got the thread going again.

post #56068 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrix View Post

just pathetic.
I know! You look like such a fucking nerd.
post #56069 of 57477
.
post #56070 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

Lol at personal insults when you can't argue the point.
Please explain the point? I offered advice that I heard works and was attacked then offered a website that summarizes all of the research and that falls on deaf ears because HSPs are literally "ancient".
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts