or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3704

post #55546 of 57260

I wanna hear more about that malbec cocktail

post #55547 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

Flavor is good, texture is not very ice cream-like

Has it been around long? It was actually one of those sponsored ad things on fb.
post #55548 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post


Has it been around long? It was actually one of those sponsored ad things on fb.

Yea, I first had it at least a year ago. It's the best of the low carb, high protein ice creams that I've had — much better than Arctic Zero and Wink desserts.

post #55549 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Check out how fat I got rhet

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/66614017-story

I'm stalking you next time I'm in NYC, and I'm going to leave a shitty tip. Be afraid.
post #55550 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Check out how fat I got rhet

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/66614017-story

That presenter has the weirdest face. Looks like a doll or something
post #55551 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Check out how fat I got rhet

http://www.fox5ny.com/news/66614017-story
Is it all you can eat /drink at that price? Looks like a good place to be for the evening, too bad I've left NYC already.
post #55552 of 57260
Supppppppppppp. Long time RHET. Been dieting pretty well but haven't been working out as I've been out of town. Heading back tomorrow to get my workout routine back on track while I prep for interviews. I think with my diet on lock I'll be able to make a lot of progress over the next month, but we'll see.

I'm looking for a personal trainer for my mom to work with in Tampa, and have no idea how to go about finding one. I don't live there and don't know anyone there that could make a recommendation. Particularly looking for someone that's used to working with older people, minor health issues and with someone that fears being pushed too hard. Any ideas how to go about finding someone?
post #55553 of 57260
what kind of high smoke point cooking oil is the healthiest? There seems to be two opposing camps that advocate for either saturated fat/coconut oil vs. unsaturated/vegetable oils. I hate looking up stuff on nutritution as it seems like a shitshow science with no credibility.
post #55554 of 57260
Saturated fat is bad for you.

Canola oil covers your bases. Iirc it's fine at high temps. Just don't use olive oil at high temps obviously.
post #55555 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

what kind of high smoke point cooking oil is the healthiest? There seems to be two opposing camps that advocate for either saturated fat/coconut oil vs. unsaturated/vegetable oils. I hate looking up stuff on nutritution as it seems like a shitshow science with no credibility.

Just don't use oil and no need to worry about it. I water saute
post #55556 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
someone that fears being pushed too hard

:confused: Shes afraid the trainers are trying to kill her or what? I mean, it's SUPPOSED to be hard.

post #55557 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

confused.gif Shes afraid the trainers are trying to kill her or what? I mean, it's SUPPOSED to be hard.

She's had an experience where a dumbass trainer pushed her too hard and it led to a reinjury so she is worried about that sort of thing. Which is tough to address because there's obviously good pain and bad pain and she's not experienced enough to know the difference, so I'd have to find a trainer that knows and can explain it all to her. For example she's had knee pain and if she starts working out she'll have knee pain, but needs someone that can tell the difference between unavoidable pain that's a part of the process and pain that's going to lead to knee problems.

Basically I need to find a good trainer, and that's hard to do without a recommendation and without being down there to vet them given how anyone can get a certificate and claim to be one.
post #55558 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post


She's had an experience where a dumbass trainer pushed her too hard and it led to a reinjury so she is worried about that sort of thing. Which is tough to address because there's obviously good pain and bad pain and she's not experienced enough to know the difference, so I'd have to find a trainer that knows and can explain it all to her. For example she's had knee pain and if she starts working out she'll have knee pain, but needs someone that can tell the difference between unavoidable pain that's a part of the process and pain that's going to lead to knee problems.

Basically I need to find a good trainer, and that's hard to do without a recommendation and without being down there to vet them given how anyone can get a certificate and claim to be one.

Can't you look online and then judge by recommendations/their training philosophy if they have a website? Perhaps if they have a background in physiotherapy, it's probably a fairly safe choice. Then you can always ask to take a look at your mother's program and see if's good.

post #55559 of 57260
Anyone any first hand advice on how long to lay off the lifting post vasectomy? I'm reading anything between 1 and 4 weeks!
post #55560 of 57260
first time training after new years, not a one NYR faggot in sight.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts