or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3675

post #55111 of 57256
Im having a bowl of meat as a pre workout for my bro lunch session right now
post #55112 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

come on bruh, I can't be the only one that still lifts? Rugby season is done so I've started a new program going every 2 days (4 day/week). Feeling goood icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

My training is actually tougher than ever before. Still squat, bench, dead 4x a week, just no light days at the moment.
post #55113 of 57256

Thoughts on resistance bands? I wanna get some to do reverse flies to fix my posture and keep my back straight.

post #55114 of 57256
Do some weighted carries and get a standing desk
post #55115 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

come on bruh, I can't be the only one that still lifts? Rugby season is done so I've started a new program going every 2 days (4 day/week). Feeling goood icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

still lifting on weekdays, rest on weekends. 

post #55116 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post
 

Thoughts on resistance bands? I wanna get some to do reverse flies to fix my posture and keep my back straight.


I like them. I work out with them all the time... I like how they feel. But be sure to use one that is challenging for your muscles...

post #55117 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Thoughts on resistance bands? I wanna get some to do reverse flies to fix my posture and keep my back straight.

Properly done face pulls and pull aparts are good for the upper back, but your posture will improve more by actually having good posture throughout the day.
post #55118 of 57256

That's hard though, I remind myself every now and then, not sure what else to do.

post #55119 of 57256

The absurdity of a weightlifting thread on a clothing forum just hit me

post #55120 of 57256
Holy fuck my arms hurt. Anyone else get this? Only after doing back exercises (specifically rope climbs and pullups) my arms feel weak and shaky, it's difficult to grip hard. Arms feel like they were crushed in a machine. Think I overtrained, going to do abs/legs/cardio for awhile.
post #55121 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon View Post

Do some weighted carries and get a standing desk

How does anyone actually use a standing desk? I couldn't stand up typing for 16 hours a day.
post #55122 of 57256
They have desks that can be for standing or sitting. I get up to piss prob once an hour so I don't need em.
post #55123 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

How does anyone actually use a standing desk? I couldn't stand up typing for 16 hours a day.
16 hours!? I couldn't sit and type for that long! 12's plenty
post #55124 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pun View Post

Holy fuck my arms hurt. Anyone else get this? Only after doing back exercises (specifically rope climbs and pullups) my arms feel weak and shaky, it's difficult to grip hard. Arms feel like they were crushed in a machine. Think I overtrained, going to do abs/legs/cardio for awhile.

 

Not so much that you overtrained.  Rather, you worked some areas you probably don't hit too often, i.e. muscles, tendons and ligaments in the hands and forearms.  Rope climbs and pullups require grip strength.

 

Ever climbed or boldered before?  Same principle, only it takes a lot longer to build up tendons and ligaments as opposed to muscle.  You probably smoked your Ts and Ls in addition to your hand and forearm muscles, so you're really feeling it now.

post #55125 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

I get up to piss prob once an hour so I don't need em.

dem prostate issues mang
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts