Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3631

post #54451 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post


East Village isn't most expensive, which is likely where I'll end up. I suppose I'm complaining that they don't give me more debt.

this coming from the guy who didn't want leverage a year ago ;)

post #54452 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Why would u take on more loans...... Harlem is pretty much safe now and is like 20-30 minutes from NYU on the A train. Food, gyms and going out is cheaper up there as well.

Because everyone I've talked to in my program is living close to campus and I'd like to as well, and I'd like to live with classmates, and I'm not freaking out too much about the debt I'll have after graduating. I won't save much money between a 3br in the east village and a 1br in Brooklyn, in fact the 1br would probably be more expensive.
post #54453 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post


Because everyone I've talked to in my program is living close to campus and I'd like to as well, and I'd like to live with classmates, and I'm not freaking out too much about the debt I'll have after graduating. I won't save much money between a 3br in the east village and a 1br in Brooklyn, in fact the 1br would probably be more expensive.

 

What program are you taking up in NYU!

post #54454 of 57477

How much are you looking at for the 3br east village/1br bk?

post #54455 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

How much are you looking at for the 3br east village/1br bk?
$2K for a room if my math is correct wow.gif
post #54456 of 57477
Thread Starter 
fucking immigrants foo.gif
post #54457 of 57477
Thread Starter 
Just found out my mma coach worked on deus ex. The original one. Fucking crazy
post #54458 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Just found out my mma coach worked on deus ex. The original one. Fucking crazy

 

The video game?

post #54459 of 57477
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

The video game?

Yes, my chocolate friend; he used to work for Eidos.
post #54460 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by no frills View Post
 

 

What program are you taking up in NYU!

 

I believe he's doing his MBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post


Yes, my chocolate friend; he used to work for Eidos.

 

I'm more chocolate now than when you saw me!
 

And that game rocks. The original was so boss. Never beat it though :(

post #54461 of 57477
Thread Starter 
Well you're in luck, because Deus Ex: Revision is coming out for the original very soon and that will be reason to play it all over again.

http://www.dx-revision.com/website/
post #54462 of 57477
That's a great great game
post #54463 of 57477
Deus Ex was amazing and revolutionary for its time. The amount of references to the original in Human Revolution made me so, so, so happy and triggered all the nostalgia feels.

Is it bad that I immediately recognized the code for Sarif's elevator in the prologue as the same code for the first keypad you use in the original? 0451.
post #54464 of 57477
I was playing some indie sci fi stealth game last week and the first elevator I tried the Deus Ex code and it worked. Great game. I really enjoy the series.
post #54465 of 57477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

I was playing some indie sci fi stealth game last week and the first elevator I tried the Deus Ex code and it worked. Great game. I really enjoy the series.
Which one?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts