or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3592

post #53866 of 57260
edit: you know what, i'm going to get better pictures.
post #53867 of 57260
Kind of forgot to lift the last month or so so i'm out. Can I use pics from last year when i was shredded as fuck?
post #53868 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Kind of forgot to lift the last month or so so i'm out. Can I use pics from last year when i was shredded as fuck?

if you didn't ask, no one would have known

post #53869 of 57260

I had about 64? cookies yesterday, 4 quest bars, and a box of cheez its

 

 

... at 2am

post #53870 of 57260

Any of you guys do one armed pushups? Was thinking about it for evening out my pecs. Then i realized they were fking hard and was struggling

post #53871 of 57260
It's a matter of balance, try placing your hand on your arm.
post #53872 of 57260
Seriously what is the easiest and quickest way to lose weight?

I've legit become fat
post #53873 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Seriously what is the easiest and quickest way to lose weight?

I've legit become fat

1000 kcal deficit
30 mins LISS 2x/day 7 days/wk
EC stack
RFL diet

good luck bro
post #53874 of 57260
Last year when I was shredded I did

2800 cals a day 60% carb 30% protein 10% fat
1 hour LISS every day
did upper low 6x a week
75mcg t3
80mcg clen 2 days on 2 days off
Sibutramine on the off days

was some good shit.
post #53875 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

Last year when I was shredded I did

2800 cals a day 60% carb 30% protein 10% fat
1 hour LISS every day
did upper low 6x a week
75mcg t3
80mcg clen 2 days on 2 days off
Sibutramine on the off days

was some good shit.

t3/clen ?

post #53876 of 57260
My in-laws are trying to sell their house so are getting rid of random things they don't want to bother moving. Just gave us a grill, the first time I've ever had one. Grilled 8lbs of pollo asada yesterday hell yeah.
post #53877 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

t3/clen ?

them performance enhancing drugs
post #53878 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

I had about 64? cookies yesterday, 4 quest bars, and a box of cheez its

... at 2am

lol8[1].gif I've eaten way too much junk food lately as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

My in-laws are trying to sell their house so are getting rid of random things they don't want to bother moving. Just gave us a grill, the first time I've ever had one. Grilled 8lbs of pollo asada yesterday hell yeah.

Srsly? How is it that you've never had a grill? I actually find that super weird. I think half the meals I've ever eaten were grilled…. like last night, and will tonight as well!
post #53879 of 57260
I live at home until I moved to the U.S. And then lved in dorms and apartments until 2 years ago when we got this house and never wanted to drop the money on a bbq when we had so much other shit to pay for.
post #53880 of 57260
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

I live at home until I moved to the U.S. And then lved in dorms and apartments until 2 years ago when we got this house and never wanted to drop the money on a bbq when we had so much other shit to pay for.

Gotcha. fing02[1].gif I grew up here so I've been grilling since I was a kid. Glad you've discovered the joys of grilling man… enjoy!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts