or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3524

post #52846 of 57312
Thread Starter 
Stopped losing weight at about 2.2k calories. Should I drop to 2.0 or just start meth?
post #52847 of 57312

Might look into buying something secondhand, it just always takes me a long time to find something I like for the right price when I buy stuff like furniture secondhand.

 

Eason - what was your height/weight? 2.2 k sounds really low, are you sure you don't have problems with your metabolism?

post #52848 of 57312
I'm cutting at 2000 cals. I think it might be too much. Had a good workout last week, though I skipped Friday because I'm trying to see if my throat pain is from straining something in my neck while lifting. Gonna be back in on Monday and will prob have to up the cals when I suck.
post #52849 of 57312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

That WAS my whole diet for the week! lol.. not quite, but damn dude that's putting it down for one sitting (or it was the whole day?? somewhat more reasonable) smile.gif
Two meals but felt awesome. It ended up being a good deal of money but it was a dinner for a good friends birthday so it felt good to splurge.
post #52850 of 57312
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape View Post

Might look into buying something secondhand, it just always takes me a long time to find something I like for the right price when I buy stuff like furniture secondhand.

Eason - what was your height/weight? 2.2 k sounds really low, are you sure you don't have problems with your metabolism?

5'10.5" 175 lbs
Edited by Eason - 4/19/15 at 6:38am
post #52851 of 57312
Nice im at 181-2 at that height. Goal is to get around 175 maybe even 170 depending on what 175 looks like. Going really slow about it though.
post #52852 of 57312
Thread Starter 
I think I want to be 170 or so for the aesthetics competition. That would gave me looking quite decent
post #52853 of 57312

Noticed that I weighted over 205 lbs, so I have to cut back on the food a bit to get into the 205 weight class for the meet in three weeks.

 

Pic from today:

 

Pretty happy to have abs at over 200 pounds, but I barely look any bigger than when I was 185. The downside of being tall.

 

Planning on cutting 10 pounds or so after the meet. That way I figure I'll be in a better position for gaining up to 225 and I'll also be in better shape for the RHET aesthetics comp.

post #52854 of 57312
No training this week because of shoulder. Might just do cardio this entire week so i can at least get in the gym.
post #52855 of 57312
conceptionist are those pants baggy or are your legs that fucking huge now peepwall[1].gif
post #52856 of 57312
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

Noticed that I weighted over 205 lbs, so I have to cut back on the food a bit to get into the 205 weight class for the meet in three weeks.

Pic from today:



Pretty happy to have abs at over 200 pounds, but I barely look any bigger than when I was 185. The downside of being tall.

Planning on cutting 10 pounds or so after the meet. That way I figure I'll be in a better position for gaining up to 225 and I'll also be in better shape for the RHET aesthetics comp.

Mirin dat quad sweep.
post #52857 of 57312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

conceptionist are those pants baggy or are your legs that fucking huge now peepwall[1].gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post


Mirin dat quad sweep.

 

Those are tights.

Legs are in fact starting to get quite big. Last time I measured they were 26.5", up 4 inches since beginning of last year. 

Def seen a faster growth since I started squatting every session.

 

Only time it looks good is in the gym, lol.

post #52858 of 57312
It's all about thigh gap (TM)
post #52859 of 57312


Today's lunch with the girlfriend: sous vide herbed rib eye with gremolata.
post #52860 of 57312
Concept lookin good, healthy lookin shoulders too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts