or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3504

post #52546 of 57263

Got a video finally. Sorry for shitty quality, angle, lighting, and sorry for wearing black, wasn't planning on recording this. I usually squat in basketball shoes with firm soles. I come up on my heels the first rep cuz I wasn't used to the cushioning. I'm mainly concerned about butt coming up before upper back. Thanks for help.

 

 

post #52547 of 57263
Looks fine. You're aware of your problem of your butt shooting up. That will be fixed when you strengthen your legs - particularly your quads. Your cue should be to force the knees out as they're coming in a bit (it looks like you're aware of it). Again, that will be fixed by strengthening your legs.

Front squats, leg extensions, and even some glute isolation stuff will be good accessories. Otherwise I'm seeing no issues.

You might be able to narrow your stance an inch or so as you're doing high bar and you don't have depth issues. That might also help with regards to keeping your knees out.
post #52548 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superb0bo View Post

^^ sounds straightforward, should be easy, only thing to look out for is normality of the residuals, and correlation/colinearity between predictors.

 

Just have to clean a lot of data. I think I'm almost done though. Kind of excited to run the numbers tomorrow.


SCIENCE!

post #52549 of 57263
Any tips for motivation when cutting. I was sitting around 195 @ 6'1 but came to the realisation I was fat as fuck despite still being scrawny by gym standards. Lost all my water weight and shit and now weighing 185 after a few weeks with no real loss of strength. Waist is down to just over 31" but I feel tiny. Think I finally need to get to 10% and stop deluding myself that I'm in good shape when I'm 20% BF. Then I will have a base to work from and might do a simple test cycle to speed up my gains to natty limit, didn't want to do this when fat.

At awkward stage when feel smaller and flatter, waist is smaller but no actual definition. Have a 2.2 x bw deadlift so hoping there is some abs under here somewhere:/

0e5ed0be-de89-4359-972d-b612097b54f1_zpsoygxguaq.jpg
Edited by stinger70 - 4/11/15 at 7:00am
post #52550 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Any tips for motivation when cutting. I was sitting around 195 @ 6'1 but came to the realisation I was fat as fuck despite still being scrawny by gym standards. Lost all my water weight and shit and now weighing 185 after a few weeks with no real loss of strength. Waist is down to just over 31" but I feel tiny. Think I finally need to get to 10% and stop deluding myself that I'm in good shape when I'm 20% BF. Then I will have a base to work from and might do a simple test cycle to speed up my gains to natty limit, didn't want to do this when fat.

At awkward stage when feel smaller and flatter, waist is smaller but no actual definition. Have a 2.2 x bw deadlift so hoping there is some abs under here somewhere:/

0e5ed0be-de89-4359-972d-b612097b54f1_zpsoygxguaq.jpg

Forget cutting. Bulk for like 3 years, you have no muscle on you at all.
post #52551 of 57263
I feel like going either way would work but I would probably cut now.... u look doughy enough that u could probably cut aggressively & quickly without losing much strength and get to a satisfactory level of definition. Then u can enjoy the summer, get some color, and then bulk in the winter
post #52552 of 57263

You don't looke 20% bf, though. I'd say lower than that. Don't cut quick and hard, that'd be really stupid. I agree with tesseract, you should bulk.

post #52553 of 57263

klinefelter's?

post #52554 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais View Post

klinefelter's?


Strongest comment on someone's physique in RHET history.
post #52555 of 57263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Any tips for motivation when cutting. I was sitting around 195 @ 6'1 but came to the realisation I was fat as fuck despite still being scrawny by gym standards. Lost all my water weight and shit and now weighing 185 after a few weeks with no real loss of strength. Waist is down to just over 31" but I feel tiny. Think I finally need to get to 10% and stop deluding myself that I'm in good shape when I'm 20% BF. Then I will have a base to work from and might do a simple test cycle to speed up my gains to natty limit, didn't want to do this when fat.

At awkward stage when feel smaller and flatter, waist is smaller but no actual definition. Have a 2.2 x bw deadlift so hoping there is some abs under here somewhere:/

0e5ed0be-de89-4359-972d-b612097b54f1_zpsoygxguaq.jpg

WTF I've fucked ladyboys with more muscle tone than you.
post #52556 of 57263
I just have high body fat especially in my lower body. Been bulking on and off for years and gained 50lbs at the weight I am today. I would guess I started around 20% when I decided to cut and maybe 17% now. Klinefelters comment has made me really paranoid, but my test level is 750ng/dl so I doubt it. I do suspect my estrogen is also high though. I could post pictures that make me look better but that wasn't the aim.
post #52557 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

how to acquire calves? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Bro you have a nice pair of tits but I don't think you are in a position to talk shit
post #52558 of 57263
stinger, I think you look fine, obviously not huge but lats/shoulders look like you lift. I would def not cut. On the other hand, im drinking beer in the bed and watchin the Wire at the moment, so not any goals of shreddedness..
post #52559 of 57263
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger70 View Post

Bro you have a nice pair of tits but I don't think you are in a position to talk shit

Don't my nice pair of tits (in a 2 year old picture, I might add) put me in a position to talk shit? Fucking lol.

Also it's not really talking shit if I'm just telling the objective verifiable truth about the ladyboys.
post #52560 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Don't my nice pair of tits (in a 2 year old picture, I might add) put me in a position to talk shit? Fucking lol.

Also it's not really talking shit if I'm just telling the objective verifiable truth about the ladyboys.
Also you have a beautiful face Eason.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts