or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3478

post #52156 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

Nice. Hopefully they'll have the 55 serving tubs out by then so you can load up

That's what I'm thinking - though I'm not sure I like PBC that much better than BS. Seriously like the flavoring in whey smooth - not as creamy (less casein) or strong PES flavor, but it's really on point.

Judging by everyone's reactions to loving this flavor, I'll be in the minority here for sure - SD for me is still tops.
post #52157 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by marblehouse View Post

That's what I'm thinking - though I'm not sure I like PBC that much better than BS. Seriously like the flavoring in whey smooth - not as creamy (less casein) or strong PES flavor, but it's really on point.

Judging by everyone's reactions to loving this flavor, I'll be in the minority here for sure - SD for me is still tops.

SD is awesome and a close second, but the combo of peanut butter and MPI based creaminess is just so satisfying after weeks of curbing my nut butter consumption because of unfortunately low fat macros.

 

I need to grab some BS WS to make stuff with. Lacking a good neutral/vanilla protein powder and the overwhelmingly positive feedback is hard to ignore

post #52158 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoCrimson View Post

SD is awesome and a close second, but the combo of peanut butter and MPI based creaminess is just so satisfying after weeks of curbing my nut butter consumption because of unfortunately low fat macros.

I need to grab some BS WS to make stuff with. Lacking a good neutral/vanilla protein powder and the overwhelmingly positive feedback is hard to ignore

Hear you - dem poverty macros.

They're definitely participating in the upcoming sale - would guess 20% off across the board again. Great time to pick up iso smooth.
post #52159 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Bench is stuck at 240. We'll see if it budges on Friday after changing up my diet and drinking more water. Squat currently at 330. Wonder what I could get those up to if I just bulked all through the summer. I'm just sick of being fucking tiny. frown.gif

Disregard aesthetics, acquire gains imo.
post #52160 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I got into Jefferson!

It's a med school in Philly that was pretty high on my list.
post #52161 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post


It's a med school in Philly that was pretty high on my list.


Congrats, bro! We are rooting for ya!

post #52162 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I got into Jefferson!

Philly is great! Congrats!
post #52163 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Bench is stuck at 240. We'll see if it budges on Friday after changing up my diet and drinking more water. Squat currently at 330. Wonder what I could get those up to if I just bulked all through the summer. I'm just sick of being fucking tiny. frown.gif
U will look bigger if u cut FWIW
post #52164 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

U will look bigger if u cut FWIW

Without clothes, def.
Sub 10% bf with clothes on makes you look like a normal well trained guy with veiny arms. Not huge.
Martin Berkhan is a great example of this.
post #52165 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptionist View Post

Without clothes, def.
Sub 10% bf with clothes on makes you look like a normal well trained guy with veiny arms. Not huge.
Martin Berkhan is a great example of this.

Even without clothes if your cutting hard you end up looking kind of shit. You reach peak aesthetics like one week after cutting when your eating normal cals again, but you haven't gotten fat again.
post #52166 of 57259
the best time to cut is when it's still cold.

I'm almost 2 months into my cut and while I'm not making the fastest progress I'm so close I can taste it.

Not helping is pizza:

post #52167 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan K View Post

Disregard aesthetics, acquire gains imo.

Aesthetics are why I go to the gym. I just don't want to run a million bulk/cut cycles, why not just one huge (not fat) bulk and one big cut?
post #52168 of 57259
life's too short to be fat.
post #52169 of 57259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Aesthetics are why I go to the gym. I just don't want to run a million bulk/cut cycles, why not just one huge (not fat) bulk and one big cut?


Because your natty and by the time your finished cutting for 6 months after doing a dreamer bulk and getting fat strong you'll have no gains.
post #52170 of 57259
Yea. There's a reason why every bodybuilder does bulk \ cuts cycles. Its sort of fun to do. Every consecutive one you feel leaner at the end of bulk and bigger at the end of cut. That is until noon gains are done.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts