or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3452

post #51766 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post


Hear Ye! Hear Ye! I am officially announcing the

RHET Aesthetics Contest

Fire up your myfitnesspal apps, find your most flattering lighting, get out your quasi-legal stimulants because we're gonna have the most nohomo shirtless pose-off this side of the subforum.

The date for entries is May 1st. (international worker's day for all you leftists)

Get cutting/bulking/riding your bicycles because I expect all of you to bring your a-game. You can PM me your entries or post them to this thread, and i'll compile them in another thread for voting.

Literally 0 restrictions on posing, lighting, etc, but try and keep the pictures natty (i.e. no photoshop/excessive photo filtering etc. etc.) I'll know shops, because I can tell from the pixels and from having seen a few shops in my time.

Also, is anyone interested in a prize fund? everyone puts in $5-10 and the winner gets the pot?
I'm down for a pot. Maybe June 1st is more reasonable for people who really need to cut, plus it's perfect for the start of summer.
post #51767 of 57265
I could get down with June 1st. July, however, seems excessive.
post #51768 of 57265
already have veins in my upper abs. Walking around chang mai, erryone mirin.
post #51769 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

I'm getting stronger on all my lifts icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif anyone else getting good results?

 

Yup. Lifts are moving along nicely.

 

Gonna be all puffy and bloated for the aesthetics contest.

Good lighting will have to save me.

post #51770 of 57265
You aware of Frank Yang fuji?
post #51771 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

I'm getting stronger on all my lifts icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif anyone else getting good results?

Yup. Monday I did a series of power clean + front squat (3x1+1) at 205 with 60s rest between efforts. Last month couldn't clean more than 195.
post #51772 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by virus646 View Post

You aware of Frank Yang fuji?


yeah mang, remember watching his training montage like 3 years ago and mirin. Don't like his pseudo intellectual bullshit, if its not quant dgaf.
post #51773 of 57265

Can we have a natty division?  :hide:

 

Joking aside, I'm actually quite surprised about the amount of people in this thread who seem to use steroids. Perhaps they're just a more vocal part of this thread, but I'd have thought a clothing forum would have less people on gear to fit clothes/look good in clothes. Of course not saying you won't be able to fit clothes or look good in them if you're on gear, but there is a point where it just starts looking off. Then there's of course people like Charly who seem to do it for strength.

post #51774 of 57265
Other then suits I can buy everything off the rack pretty easy. I weigh like 190lb at 6'3" when very lean most of the year im like 210-220, no real interest in getting much bigger, maybe like 5lb heavier when lean. Theres only 3 people who have admitted to using gear, but there are more who are on.
post #51775 of 57265

Fair enough, I definitely see your height being to an advantage then for buying OTR. At 5'9 with a slightly square-ish physique my case definitely isn't the same. If it's not too personal do you take gear simply because it's easier to have/maintain the physique you want? I mean, 220 lean at your height might not be easy natty, but definitely not impossible.

post #51776 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape View Post

Fair enough, I definitely see your height being to an advantage then for buying OTR. At 5'9 with a slightly square-ish physique my case definitely isn't the same. If it's not too personal do you take gear simply because it's easier to have/maintain the physique you want? I mean, 220 lean at your height might not be easy natty, but definitely not impossible.


yeah pretty much.


220lb and properly lean like veins on my abs and lats so lets say 7% bf would be pretty fucking huge. Like I would probably place in the WNBF. Arnold weighed like 230lb at contest and he's not that much shorter then me and they didn't even get that lean back then.
post #51777 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landscape View Post

Fair enough, I definitely see your height being to an advantage then for buying OTR. At 5'9 with a slightly square-ish physique my case definitely isn't the same. If it's not too personal do you take gear simply because it's easier to have/maintain the physique you want? I mean, 220 lean at your height might not be easy natty, but definitely not impossible.

yeah I don't have much interest in getting bigger. strength and body composition are much more important to me.
post #51778 of 57265
Not on gear but would consider clen for the last little bit of cutting.
post #51779 of 57265
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Not on gear but would consider clen for the last little bit of cutting.

try sucking all of the estrogen out of your body with letro, it feels really great.
post #51780 of 57265

Yeah okay, I thought we were talking 12% bf or something since you said you weighed 190 when very lean. 220 at 12% should be pretty doable for most people who've worked out for a few years if they're serious enough.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post


yeah I don't have much interest in getting bigger. strength and body composition are much more important to me.
 
I can see your point with that. If I were to take steroids it'd definitely be so it was easier for me to stay lean. Same weight just lower bf%, too much bigger and I'd just look all square at my height. But then again, my goals have changed a lot since I first started working out. At one point I was really into it, though, and wanted to compete so I couldn't get big enough.
 
With that being said, at some point when I retire in a future far away, HRT for sure so I can be old and swole.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Not on gear but would consider clen for the last little bit of cutting.
I just think there are other ways I'd rather mess up my body than cutting that last bit with clen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts