or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3441

post #51601 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Trying to find a well written explanation of diet for aesthetics. Friend of mine works out hard, she lifts, and does various circuit-type classes, which includes cardio. She looks fit, but she's not happy with how her stomach looks. She's 5'3 and so has a small stomach area; she's mostly legs and so any stomach fat is apparent.

Any recommendations for a correct well written source on diet/cardio?

Bulking:
Eat more calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

Cutting:
Eat less calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

If she wants to get "aesthetic" instead of some other body type then she just has to do the above while implementing a proper training regimen.
post #51602 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Bulking:
Eat more calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

Cutting:
Eat less calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

If she wants to get "aesthetic" instead of some other body type then she just has to do the above while implementing a proper training regimen.

Well, yeah. The principles are obvious, it's the implementation that's interesting. Like, an actual diet and training routine, ideally written by a woman
post #51603 of 57263

recommendations for black leggings that don't have logos?

post #51604 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Well, yeah. The principles are obvious, it's the implementation that's interesting. Like, an actual diet and training routine, ideally written by a woman
Why would a woman writing it change anything?
post #51605 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Well, yeah. The principles are obvious, it's the implementation that's interesting. Like, an actual diet and training routine, ideally written by a woman

Actual diet and training routine equals paying for it.
post #51606 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Actual diet and training routine equals paying for it.

This is a good point. Just find a competitive physique/bikini model that she wants to look like and pay her to write a program.
post #51607 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by msg View Post

Trying to find a well written explanation of diet for aesthetics. Friend of mine works out hard, she lifts, and does various circuit-type classes, which includes cardio. She looks fit, but she's not happy with how her stomach looks. She's 5'3 and so has a small stomach area; she's mostly legs and so any stomach fat is apparent.

Any recommendations for a correct well written source on diet/cardio?

She could follow the Lagerfeld diet, which is purely about aesthetics (if she likes being thin over muscled) and as a bonus no more working out.
post #51608 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

She could follow the Lagerfeld diet, which is purely about aesthetics (if she likes being thin over muscled) and as a bonus no more working out.

She likes to run half marathons, so I don't think that'll really work out.
post #51609 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Actual diet and training routine equals paying for it.

Paying for something isn't necessarily bad especially if the guidance is good. Got any suggestions?
post #51610 of 57263
Look up the new rules of lifting for women. It's got this power that somehow magically convinces women off of the terrible bro-science fed to them by everything womens-fitness-related thing ever and gets them lifting.
post #51611 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post

Bulking:
Eat more calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

Cutting:
Eat less calories than you consume. Get adequate protein.

If she wants to get "aesthetic" instead of some other body type then she just has to do the above while implementing a proper training regimen.

Its not that simple. For example when your calories drop for a while your consumption drops too. The leaner you get the harder your body holds on to fat (so u dont die). Etc. etc.
post #51612 of 57263
Chubby girls are better for fucking anyway so pointless discussion

If shes actually obese/bbw territory then any diet will do
post #51613 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

Look up the new rules of lifting for women. It's got this power that somehow magically convinces women off of the terrible bro-science fed to them by everything womens-fitness-related thing ever and gets them lifting.

Except the entire diet portion of the book is about metabolism crap and not about how to construct a diet.
post #51614 of 57263
Boston Market mashed sweet potatoes post workout is straight fire.
post #51615 of 57263

1 meal, 1 post-workout shake, 3x bowls from Chipotle an hour post-shake, and I still have macros left. IF while cutting is fantastic. 

 

(Note: Chipotle isn't a typical meal for me — went to a gym really far away today)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts