or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3314

post #49696 of 57256
Yeah. Honestly I would say if you're only using 60's for DB rows then you just need to be patient and keep working, get stronger, develop a better connection with the muscle and definitely add pullups into your routine.
And when doing db rows try and use a dead stop (rest the DB on the floor for half a sec between reps) and focus on letting the lay stretch out at the bottom. To many people ignore the importance of getting a good stretch, esp on back movements. It's almost as important as getting a good contraction at the peak.
Also, deadlifts. Simply lifting heavy weight (which deads should allow, accepting that "heavy" is relative but will be a lot more than you're currently using for db rows and pull downs) with engaged lats will put some meat on them.
And all the movements I listed above.
post #49697 of 57256
Will do. Thanks for the advice.
post #49698 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Getting better at paused front squats. Last set, I definitely rushed the pause and flat out didn't pause on a rep or two.


What are the shin sleeves for?
post #49699 of 57256
Fashion.. I forgot to pull them up for the set.
post #49700 of 57256
Shitty progress pics. Almost 175 right now. Planning to stabilize here. Way less cut than I was at 160 when i last lifted 4 years ago, but progress is progress.


post #49701 of 57256
Is there any difference between drinking mineral/sparkling water and regular water other than trace amounts of sodium?
post #49702 of 57256

there's some other minerals too I forgot, it's more of a question of environmental impact.

post #49703 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkI View Post

Is there any difference between drinking mineral/sparkling water and regular water other than trace amounts of sodium?

Carbonated drinks makes you bloated.
post #49704 of 57256
I don't understand how people can drink seltzer instead of water all day.

It's water, just drink it.

Americans are so weird.
Edited by ridethecliche - 1/6/15 at 6:58pm
post #49705 of 57256
b
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I don't understand how people can drink seltzer instead of water all day.

It's water, just drink it.

Americans are so weird.

Briefly thought your back hair was part of the tattoo, but looking quite thick.
post #49706 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

b
Briefly thought your back hair was part of the tattoo, but looking quite thick.


Well, that was unexpected :lol:

post #49707 of 57256
Lol, cut postponed till February. Work and vacation got in the way
post #49708 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Lol, cut postponed till February. Work and vacation got in the way

 

Wut? Just start now.

post #49709 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuji View Post

b
Briefly thought your back hair was part of the tattoo, but looking quite thick.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post
 


Well, that was unexpected :lol:

 

Hahah, right? Got me laughing.

@fuji, you still dating that girl that was buying you lamps?

post #49710 of 57256
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post


Hahah, right? Got me laughing.

@fuji
, you still dating that girl that was buying you lamps?


Nah had a really horrible break up where she got nasty as fuck then my bipolar started being a bit weird last friday and I went a bit cray/self destructive, but I start them medications tomorrow and i'm getting a hedgehog so hopefully back to normal soon. Even acquired new sloots right away, but feels is feels. The rhet warned me of her borderline personality disorder, but i didn't listen.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts