or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3302

post #49516 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

What's updog?

BOOOM
post #49517 of 57263
close it down boys
post #49518 of 57263
225x10 on close grip bench then 245x3, which i was a bit disappointed with.

Cannot recommend the SBD heavy wraps. Theyre to heavy to even get tight and they just feel shit. My 2 year old titan thps are better.
Edited by fuji - 12/29/14 at 7:56am
post #49519 of 57263
9am-5pm Monday - Friday work bros. What have you found to be the best way to fit in a workout program? Do you like to use Saturday + Sunday to workout since you can fit two solid training days? It's been a long ass time since I've worked a 9-5 and I'm about to make a return to the office life. Going to start scheduling my programming now like I'm working that type of schedule so it's not a shock when I start. I can't imagine my gym at 6pm, it would be insanely busy.

and now that im thinking about it since I'm sitting on my ass 40 hours a week I probably should just go to the gym nearly every day to get some cardio in or at least go running.
post #49520 of 57263

I go to the gym around 8pm on way home from work many nights, my wife is trying to get us to go before work, but fuck that shit.

post #49521 of 57263
Yea, I can't do shit in the mornings besides drink coffee and read the internet.

When I was doing a 9-5 like 2 years back I would do Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. Was lifting around 6pm after work but it was at this powerlifting gym that hardly had any members, it worked out well. I'm down to 3 days a week at the gym now because I'm really active, however I think office life 4 days of weightlifting and two days of cardio should be a minimum.
post #49522 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjoad View Post

176lbs, that's pretty good. Let us know when your balls drop and you start wearing long pants




das it mang
post #49523 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

9am-5pm Monday - Friday work bros. What have you found to be the best way to fit in a workout program? 

 

I work or study until 5 almost every day. Lift between 6 and 8.

post #49524 of 57263
Depending on how cool your job is, I would look into working out at lunch. I go 3x a week and it takes me about 90 minutes door to door with showering and all that. Then the other 2 days I just eat lunch at my desk.

Wait...... Coldsnap I thought u just bought a house? Can u do a home gym? That is what I'm gonna do once we get ours.
post #49525 of 57263

It's just getting into the routine, first month might be rough but after that it just becomes normal.

 

Just try not to do push/chest on mondays. Or if you work close to the gym see if you can get a longer lunch break and train then.

When I was working 8-4 that's what I did, I was allotted an hour for lunch but the gym was <5 mins from work, I ended up asking for 1.5 hour lunch break so I could train and then stayed at work until 4:30 instead to make up for it.

post #49526 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

Depending on how cool your job is, I would look into working out at lunch. I go 3x a week and it takes me about 90 minutes door to door with showering and all that. Then the other 2 days I just eat lunch at my desk.

Wait...... Coldsnap I thought u just bought a house? Can u do a home gym? That is what I'm gonna do once we get ours.

Yea, lunchtime would be ideal. Hopefully I get a cool house. That was my friend who bought a house and I moved in. I was house shopping but got laid off, so I'll need to get another job in order to get pre qualified again. Garage gym is def in my future, but about 7 months away. My gym is expensive too, $80 a month so a squat rack would pay itself off super fast.
post #49527 of 57263
Yea I would do the long lunch and then home gym when feasible. Just need a place with a big bonus room. And I'd probably stick to deadlifting on the first floor or in the basement.
post #49528 of 57263
Man having my own garage gym is going to be so sweet now that I think about it. I'm gonna do dumbell shit in the driveway and soak up the sun. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #49529 of 57263
I just end up hitting the gym 7 30ish and its pretty deserted since it's a work gym of sorts.

Anyone have any breakfast food suggestions? I usually eat granola and Greek yogurt but it takes too Damn long to eat since its so dry.

Might just start prepping things for omelets the night before and make those in the morning instead. Kinda wish i could just do shakes. Might get one of those shake blender things to try it out. I bet i can find one at a reasonable price this week with all the sales etc.
post #49530 of 57263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post

I just end up hitting the gym 7 30ish and its pretty deserted since it's a work gym of sorts.

Anyone have any breakfast food suggestions? I usually eat granola and Greek yogurt but it takes too Damn long to eat since its so dry.

Might just start prepping things for omelets the night before and make those in the morning instead. Kinda wish i could just do shakes. Might get one of those shake blender things to try it out. I bet i can find one at a reasonable price this week with all the sales etc.


I blend frozen berries and whey into my greek yoghurt. Bit faster to eat then granola.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts