Time to get shredded on synthroid.
Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3106
I've said it before but my left shoulder is messed up in the overhead ranges from an proximal humerus fracture (broken arm just below the shoulder joint). Strength and stability was all gone.
I also have a problem with my non-injured right shoulder. It is more forward rorated than the left and I can't externally rotate it as much,
My exact rehab routine for the injury that I got from the physio is not relevant to you, but maybe what I do/used to do to maintain the mobility is:
- foam roll/lacrosse ball the lats, tricep, front, medial an rear delts
- Overhead wall slides
- scapula pushups
- arm swings
- shoulder dislocations, lots of them, narrower grip over time
- face pulls the correct way, not like a high pull but as an external rotation pull meets double bicep pose
- band pull aparts for tons of volume
- face down on bench rear delt shoulder raise
- make sure to shrug at the top at all overhead work, like lat pulldowns, ohp, etc
- use light enough weights for only perfect reps when lifting overhead
- everything Kelly Starret @MobilityWOD and Justin Lascek @70's big had posted on the topic. Literally tons of good videos.
For clean grip in the front squat I like to massage the shit out of the triceps by rolling them over the barbell. Loosening up the lats will most likely also help.
The Rigid Dragon wash is pretty close to raw. Washed once, etc. They don't fit me anymore but here's some pics of my pair after about a year: http://imgur.com/a/wkMks.
pic (Click to show)
I actually don't.
Anyway, I'm just giving you a hard time because I thought it was hilarious that frenchie called you out on his blog after you were trying to be anonymous. I'll knock it off lol.
Charly, quick technique question for you. After watching some of the strong natty pressers in the 200s(Bryce Lewis, Ben rice, etc.), you all seem to drop the bar on your upper abs...a good inch or two from your lower pec which is usually recommended. Did you always bench like that? I can't remember.