or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 3064

post #45946 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

So last night a kid attacked me and I not only fucked him up but threw his dad 20 feet and threw his back out and broke some other guys ribs who was trying to defend him. Tell me this isnt grounds to go fuck someone up.

Definitely grounds for a good old fashioned ass beating. Good job. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #45947 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post


Known the kid my whole life. He thinks he's hot shit and then screamed for someone to call the police fucking pussy.
post #45948 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeen7908 View Post

strong leaving his number visible

everyone should start texting this guy

Just text him bizarre gay sex shit.

I actually reported him for fraudulently receiving a ton of disability and snap fraudulently.
post #45949 of 49348
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

So last night a kid attacked me and I not only fucked him up but threw his dad 20 feet and threw his back out and broke some other guys ribs who was trying to defend him. Tell me this isnt grounds to go fuck someone up.

lmao hilarious
post #45950 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post



My charges were dropped and I showed the cops what he was texting me. He was lucky I didn't press charges because all of the cops in my precinct hate him and he's known for this. His own parents called the cops on him yesterday.

how do you get in all these situations in massapequa? it's like the guinea riviera
post #45951 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post

how do you get in all these situations in massapequa? it's like the guinea riviera

Between mafia and heroin massapequa is fucked.
post #45952 of 49348
tfw your entry into graduate school is mostly based on your handling of equilateral triangles
post #45953 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

tfw your entry into graduate school is mostly based on your handling of equilateral triangles

tfw your entry into graduate school can be fucked by how you acted when you were a teenager
post #45954 of 49348
but don't b schools look benevolently on risk-taking behaviour lol8[1].gif
post #45955 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagrangian View Post

but don't b schools look benevolently on risk-taking behaviour lol8[1].gif

Only if it makes money
post #45956 of 49348
Rhet, I need to become an intermediary in an essential transaction to make some dollars on the side. Economists, wat do
post #45957 of 49348
I hate being fat and weak. That's my random thought for the day.
post #45958 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

I hate being fat and weak. That's my random thought for the day.


A friend of mine commented that I'd gotten bigger when I saw her at a party on thurs. "I can see the line down your back!".

"Also, take notes: chicks prefer big backs, biceps, and pecs, abs are okay."

I guess it's time to get on the suns out guns out trains ahahaha.

post #45959 of 49348
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridethecliche View Post


A friend of mine commented that I'd gotten bigger when I saw her at a party on thurs. "I can see the line down your back!".


"Also, take notes: chicks prefer big backs, biceps, and pecs, abs are okay."


I guess it's time to get on the suns out guns out trains ahahaha.

I got topless at a rave on saturday and got with some girl from boston who when I suggested we go back to hers asked if I could love her and started telling me how unhappy she was going to school at SOAS, sloot logic. This is clearly the only reason to tren hard, to be the most aesthetic guy at raves and pull mdma sluts. Also squatted 130kgx18 beltless then 170kgx5 with a belt pretty easily.


The meet im thinking of doing in September requires knee wraps, how to learn to use knee wraps properly and what are the sickest ones out there. I'd like to squat like 450 or something.
post #45960 of 49348
I'd like to see 130kg x 18, thats some work
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts