or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2989

post #44821 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post

I'm thinking this is for benching? What's your squats and dead lift routine like?

Crat uses kg's. No ones like to label their poundage a around here. Fuji is the most confusing of them all because he switches between lb's and kg's.
post #44822 of 46469

Ahhhh, thanks, mate! But damn! 210 kg?! That's shit heavy! Didn't expect that much power from you! How tall are you? @Crat

post #44823 of 46469
Ah yes, I use kg.
Eeh 182cm. Whats that, 6'?
post #44824 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Ah yes, I use kg.
Eeh 182cm. Whats that, 6'?


How long did it take you to dead lift that much?! What was your routine like building to that much weight?

post #44825 of 46469
Reverse pyramid, more or less.

A few sets at 2-3 rep max
A few sets at 4-5 rep max

Thats about it.

DLs are my best lift though naturally, to compenste I'm shit at squats.
post #44826 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Reverse pyramid, more or less.

A few sets at 2-3 rep max
A few sets at 4-5 rep max

Thats about it.

DLs are my best lift though naturally, to compenste I'm shit at squats.


May I ask what's your squats and bench like? How much do you weight?

post #44827 of 46469
I weigh 82-83 kgs
Squat 150 and bench 120.
post #44828 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellsbebc View Post

Crat uses kg's. No ones like to label their poundage a around here. Fuji is the most confusing of them all because he switches between lb's and kg's.
And stone and grams

"Finally hit 200,000 on DLs M8s. Only 2 stone more and Im at 3x bodyweight. Should be there in a fortnight. Solve for x"
post #44829 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

I weigh 82-83 kgs
Squat 150 and bench 120.


Those numbers aren't half bad considering your weight. I'm just really surprised that you DL 5 times your weight! That's amazing! Is this common on this thread?!

post #44830 of 46469
5 times? Lol no its 2.5 times.
post #44831 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post


And stone and grams

"Finally hit 200,000 on DLs M8s. Only 2 stone more and Im at 3x bodyweight. Should be there in a fortnight. Solve for x"


About 156 lbs, 70 kg?

post #44832 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid View Post

And stone and grams

"Finally hit 200,000 on DLs M8s. Only 2 stone more and Im at 3x bodyweight. Should be there in a fortnight. Solve for x"

14 stone 2lb 190cm master race checking in
post #44833 of 46469
Dat feel when you take a pic of a fat person on a train drinking a smoothie and eating a salad so you can snapchat #gettingcutgettingbutt #summertimeshredness but you forget to turn your phone to silent aw fuk bye
post #44834 of 46469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

5 times? Lol no its 2.5 times.


Opps, was comparing your weight in kg to your max lift in pounds...

post #44835 of 46469

4 stone and seven years ago we arrived in a barren gym only to find people doing pelvic thrusts instead of squatting.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts