Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Random health and exercise thoughts - Page 2906

post #43576 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

So far, we've got carbs, coconut oil, celltech and the ever popular dat dere.

UM EXCUSE YOU.. you forgot potato :P
post #43577 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesseract View Post

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11880549/

Try mcts and protein only breakfast and feel the insane amount of energy you get without the insulin spike.

You ever try bulletproof coffee? I can't imagine the taste...
post #43578 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRINI View Post

You ever try bulletproof coffee? I can't imagine the taste...

It's actually pretty delicious if you make it yourself, add some vanilla and cinnamon powder and it legit is amazing.
post #43579 of 57449
Can anyone here do a backflip? I want to learn
post #43580 of 57449
Seriously wtf. Remember when everyone laughed last year because I bulked and gained a 1/2 size in my foot. Now I've gone from 8 1/2 to buying 8 1/2 Es, and now I just got sized for new balances and I'm a 9. And some of my 8 1/2 are feeling tight unless they run big like the mark bell shoes
post #43581 of 57449
dem foot gains doe
post #43582 of 57449
I need to market this asap. I've found some secret to adult foot growth.
post #43583 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Seriously wtf. Remember when everyone laughed last year because I bulked and gained a 1/2 size in my foot. Now I've gone from 8 1/2 to buying 8 1/2 Es, and now I just got sized for new balances and I'm a 9. And some of my 8 1/2 are feeling tight unless they run big like the mark bell shoes

 

Just a theory but your arch may have collapsed or got higher due to leg muscle changes.  I've been meaning to do some research in this, since I was told I had flat feet when I was younger and now I have a really high arch.  I don't recall having that a couple years ago so I'm wondering if it's a change from yoga - or I could be imagining things.

post #43584 of 57449
what's wrong with eggs for breakfast?

and I thought that bulletproof coffee was horseshit/debunked. besides, anything but black is heresy
post #43585 of 57449
Hmm probably collapsed if anything. I've never checked my arches. But I do know I have better standing foot posture now than I dis years ago. This wasn't a sudden growth thing. Guess went from 7 1/2 size at age 23 to size 8.5 e or 9 years later
post #43586 of 57449
I have a 7 1/2 :/
post #43587 of 57449
Well if you pay me $300 I can send you my supplement and workout routine to get that up to at least an 8 in 20 weeks.
post #43588 of 57449
Ah did some reading. I guess its a bit normal for adults feet to continue growing. And also swelling and shit from lifting
post #43589 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty View Post

I have a 7 1/2 :/

So I read this before the above post and was about to post up an obamanotbad.jpg
post #43590 of 57449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldsnap View Post

Hmm probably collapsed if anything. I've never checked my arches. But I do know I have better standing foot posture now than I dis years ago. This wasn't a sudden growth thing. Guess went from 7 1/2 size at age 23 to size 8.5 e or 9 years later

Wait, you're 32? Why did I always think you were around my age?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › Random health and exercise thoughts